most kpop fans are insecure ,have low self esteem ...?

• do you think so ? i often see kpop fans saying that they think they are not as 'worthy' ,'attractive ' ,not on 'same level ' etc in comparison to kpop idols.

is it so bad if you are not a celebrity?i am not a celebrity but people still like me and donate money to me :whatr:

• do you think so ? i often see kpop fans saying that they think they are not as 'worthy' ,'attractive ' ,not on 'same level ' etc in comparison to kpop idols.

is it so bad if you are not a celebrity?i am not a celebrity but people still like me and donate money to me :whatr:

people donate money to you like are you a streamer or something - good for you

I think its the comparison of how they are compared to their idol favs because remember a lot of fans are under the illusion that the idol could be their gf/bf etc so they use terms like i'm not worthy of my idol...

• It is just a fact that most k-pop fans aren't as attractive as kpop idols. k-pop idols usually have a lot of cosmetic procedures to enhance their looks which normal people can't afford or don't have access to. K-pop idols are usually in really great shape. majority of kpop fans are not. Is it considered low self esteem or just acknowledging a fact?

• I wouldn't be surprised if most kpop fans are insecure/live vicariously through their faves. The kpop industry basically markets their idols to people that don't have "perfect lives."

I haven't seen any fans say that but I do think that a lot of fans brag about certain things because it makes them feel like they have it too.

• it's bc these kpop idols themselves say they aren't attractive and think they're unworthy. sometimes they do it to be humble but it makes even the normal confident fans think "if my fave think they're unworthy, then what am i?" and they start feeling insecure. not saying this is the kpop idols fault but the way some show their humbleness has more of a negative approach.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• it's bc these kpop idols themselves say they aren't attractive and think they're unworthy. sometimes they do it to be humble but it makes even the normal confident fans think "if my fave think they're unworthy, then what am i?" and they start feeling insecure. not saying this is the kpop idols fault but the way some show their humbleness has more of a negative approach.

Good point. Also, celebrities and entertainers in general, be it singers or performers or actors or models or sportspeople, are all generally held to be people who are idolized either for their skills, looks, wealth or all of the above. It’s not a surprise that the average Jane and Joe would deem themselves unworthy when they compare themselves to what they keep seeing in the media.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That’s just people in general. People should stop thinking that kpop fans have a singular personality. Kpop fandoms are made up of different people who, even those obsessed ones, have lives outside kpop. They are real people who exists just like your friends, family and neighbors

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• depends on the person and their view of world and their experiences. Definitely not me. I hope ppl who feel that way come out of that and see they are beautiful in their own way

• seeing as most kpop stans are teenagers/young adults, it can definitely be a detriment on your self esteem to see people your own age much richer, prettier, more talented, and more successful than you

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• people donate money to you like are you a streamer or something - good for you

I think its the comparison of how they are compared to their idol favs because remember a lot of fans are under the illusion that the idol could be their gf/bf etc so they use terms like i'm not worthy of my idol...

but most idols are broke lol :wilds:

• seeing as most kpop stans are teenagers/young adults, it can definitely be a detriment on your self esteem to see people your own age much richer, prettier, more talented, and more successful than you

talent is useless when it does not provide money

also most idols are broke :nob:

• It is just a fact that most k-pop fans aren't as attractive as kpop idols. k-pop idols usually have a lot of cosmetic procedures to enhance their looks which normal people can't afford or don't have access to. K-pop idols are usually in really great shape. majority of kpop fans are not. Is it considered low self esteem or just acknowledging a fact?

real good looking ppl do not need plastic surgery :D

being fit i s just being abt hardworking

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!