Cdrama and Jdramas

• Go to Best Answer
  • jdramas are probably the most well crafted among asian dramas

that actually care about the plot and characters and not about milking the audience

which is why they're often much shorter

I dont know what you are into, but for a beginner, you could try classics like GTO ( cheesy but warm and educational ) or one of kimura takuya's romances ( dude is hot and has extreme chemistry with any woman )

or even Nodame Cantabile ( which I personally liked a lot when I was younger although its the only jdrama with over the top characters I can tolerate )

the main character is unrealistically immature at first but there's so many powerful moments towards the end of the drama

in general, you can expect great acting and dialogue for sure

Cdrama, dont have much experience cause 99% of them are based on history or school or rich people's lives

that said, Le Coup De Foudre is absolutely one of the best dramas I've ever seen so I must insist on that

• It depends on genres you like!

If you like action/mystery then Alice in Borderland in Netflix is SUPER GOOD.

If you like romance then try out Love 020. it was on Netflix last time I watched it but could have changed by now!

~ ω

• I will look these up thank you!

And I have seen GTO

𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝...

download%2B%25281%2529.gif

BLTRB50BLW100_ROSES_BICOLOR_BLUE_-_WHITE_D_1024x1024.jpg?v=1530291022BLTRB50BLW100_ROSES_BICOLOR_BLUE_-_WHITE_D_1024x1024.jpg?v=1530291022

• Best Answer

For C dramas, I recommend Princess Weiyoung, Princess Agents, Ashes of Love, Nirvana in Fire, Eternal Love, Rise of Phoenixes, The Untamed and See You Again.

Great choices. Those are highly regarded.

These are a few of my picks for CDrama!

Historical -- Story of Yanxi Palace

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fantasy -- 10 Miles of Peach Blossoms

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cute and Modern -- My Little Princess

Modern Drama -- Cambrian Period

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• That fantasy one looks really good

𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝...

BLTRB50BLW100_ROSES_BICOLOR_BLUE_-_WHITE_D_1024x1024.jpg?v=1530291022BLTRB50BLW100_ROSES_BICOLOR_BLUE_-_WHITE_D_1024x1024.jpg?v=1530291022

• Does anyone know good Japanese and Chinese dramas to watch?

Japan

• Coffee & Vanilla
    • In Time With you
    • Kakafukaka
    • Love on the line
    • M: Ai subeki hito ga ite (a biography-series to a book so makes more sense if you know the person who wrote it)
    • May I blackmail you?
    • Onzoshi Boys
    • Peanut Butter Sandwich
    • Sensei don't you know?
    • You're my pet - Kimi wa petto

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Okie thank you both

I would highly highly recommend the new C-Drama 'You Are My Hero (also You Are My City and Fortress) ' that featured Jingting Bai and Sichun Ma. <3 The acting was so good and feels so natural, sweetness overload alert!

51019227497_24c6208f11_b.jpg

Japan

• Coffee & Vanilla
    • In Time With you
    • Kakafukaka
    • Love on the line
    • M: Ai subeki hito ga ite (a biography-series to a book so makes more sense if you know the person who wrote it)
    • May I blackmail you?
    • Onzoshi Boys
    • Peanut Butter Sandwich
    • Sensei don't you know?
    • You're my pet - Kimi wa petto

oh btw I love coffe and vanilla

dori sakurada!

𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!