Plastic surgery and kpop fans mentality

• I just want to share my opinion on this matter.

I don't understand how some use ps as an insult, a way to humiliate others in sns neither do I understand how some think it's necessary to use such subject just to prove their point of natural beauty or not.

I don't condemn and i will never condemn people who do ps. It's not my life, not my decision neither in my right to talk about this topic with the person itself.

If I'm being totally honest I really dislike how low some human beings are that they use it to shade, hate and just be cruel on internet bc the person they don't like did ps. I also don't like how people take others pictures of when they were kids and compare it to now they fully adults just to prove a point, but the only point is the one in it's brain with no capacity of thinking... Really weird.

I don't see the problem if the conversation is kept civil, respectful and just "curiosity", but in kpop 90% of these conversations are just to shame others.

PS is not a crime, neither should be used to deteriorate other's value. PS is common and unfortunately is still done majority by society pressure, but this also doesn't mean some like to do it.

I hope we could evolute as human beings and stop using serious issues in fanwars. Stop hating on idols.

It's ok if you are "worried" about an idol, but straight bashing the idol won't help him/her neither. It will just make it a complex to them.

To the ones who use it to shade others my most sincere FUCK YOU!

To the ones who are just curious and trying to protect your idols please just remember to never shade others and just keep being respectful.

This was my opinion so bye!

• hating someone for having PS is fucked up i agree

but a lot of people also get offended if someone even points out PS casually and not judging badly

imo in order for PS to be more accepted, people have to stop hiding it first

its not a nice sounding solution but it is what would work best in the real world

• I agree with you.

Some are just curious and say without bad intention, but some fans react as if it's an insult itself so the acception of ps should also be normalized.

• I hope so, but even then it's still super sad how majority of kpop fans use it to bash others.

Even me, when I was younger I always looked at PS as bad and strange, and my mum is a plastic surgeon. I didn't really get it until maybe 18/19, and I realised firstly, why do I care if another person gets it and why do I think it's negative when people tend to get it to improve their appearance, nothing wrong with that. I wear makeup everywhere so I feel pretty, if people had money to make themselves look better what's wrong with that

:whatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Even me, when I was younger I always looked at PS as bad and strange, and my mum is a plastic surgeon. I didn't really get it until maybe 18/19, and I realised firstly, why do I care if another person gets it and why do I think it's negative when people tend to get it to improve their appearance, nothing wrong with that. I wear makeup everywhere so I feel pretty, if people had money to make themselves look better what's wrong with that

It's a really interesting thing tbh. PS is so common, but viewed so negatively and i don't even know why.

We should understand other's circumstances and just live our life.

• I agree with you.

Some are just curious and say without bad intention, but some fans react as if it's an insult itself so the acception of ps should also be normalized.

it really wont at this moment because the people that do get PS always want to hide it and want to be perceived as being born pretty

its like someone paying their way to win an IQ test where the rest of the students were born with high IQ and not revealing how they got there

in kpop specifically, the problem is that some fans really try to push a PS narrative everywhere

imo its okay to point out but not to insist that this this and that person had PS because OH LOOK AT THESE PICTURES cause a lot of faces change significantly at young ages and its best to not judge anyone at all rather than judge everyone

regardless, its okay to hold an opinion but pushing that personal opinion on others is where it gets too far

• Even me, when I was younger I always looked at PS as bad and strange, and my mum is a plastic surgeon. I didn't really get it until maybe 18/19, and I realised firstly, why do I care if another person gets it and why do I think it's negative when people tend to get it to improve their appearance, nothing wrong with that. I wear makeup everywhere so I feel pretty, if people had money to make themselves look better what's wrong with that

Exactly, there's nothing wrong with getting it done. Ppl shouldn't feel offended if their favs get a lil touch up here and there. Like bitch I would get one too if I had more money.

:ak_bunny5:

• Yes, pushing your opinions on others is really rude. And just discussing negativey others appearance is already a not to me, imagine going in their sns just to say it. Like ?? Anyways, you are right!

• It's a really interesting thing tbh. PS is so common, but viewed so negatively and i don't even know why.

We should understand other's circumstances and just live our life.

Not everywhere that it's view negatively though, in America almost all celebrities have had surgery and admit it, even supermodels, in fact Bella Hadid, who got voted most ideal female face in the world has had plastic surgery and no one tries to bring her down about it

Surgeon using 'Golden Ratio' says Bella Hadid most beautiful woman | Daily  Mail Online

Only in kpop you could find fans going mad about you saying their favs had surgery as if you told them their favs are murderers

:pepefacepalm:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Exactly, there's nothing wrong with getting it done. Ppl shouldn't feel offended if their favs get a lil touch up here and there. Like bitch I would get one too if I had more money.

:ak_bunny5:

Rightttt!!! If I could look that good with so little effort you think I wouldn't pay the money too pssht

:pepe-sad:

• Fans can’t accept this reality because they instead use this as an insult for the idols they hate on and then see it as a back hand compliment when it comes back to them.

It’s okay to talk and make speculations on certain idols but if it comes to your faves you step over a line lol but one thing I don’t like and see often is how people, fans compare natural beauty to plastic surgery and see one better than the other.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• I literally just had this convo with a few people on here that all agree it's not a bad thing at all, kpop fans can be so immaturely childish. My take is when fans pass a certain age they genuinely wouldn't care

:wellr:

i'm one of those people :D

people who say "i don't want antis to use ps as a drag" are exactly the people who use ps as a drag.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!