We don’t want rushed promo for the Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo solos

• Seriously, I keep seeing people speculating that we will get them all close to each other, especially Chaelisa’s, but that would be a disaster. They all deserve to enjoy a long and well thought out promotion period. We don’t want YG to rush the solos and the promo, as if they are just something that needs to be got out of the way.

There should be at least a few months in between all of them. I would even be fine if we had to wait for Lisa’s in the summer/autumn and Jisoo’s at the end of this year/ early next year. They all deserve their own time to shine in the spotlight fully.

If YG had done things correctly we should have had Rosé’s in 2019, Lisa’s in 2020 and Jisoo’s in 2021! The girls better get what they deserve for their solos.

• yg is stupid but they love money, if the schedule is too tight OT4 fans won't save up enough money to buy both solos. So I don't think it's something to worry about

• you need to be careful what you are saying here :)

as Moomoo I'm happy how things were played by RBW in 2020 but it also shows that it's very hard to release something more than OST as a group during 1 year period when all members have separate, individual music/tv activities.

Hip was released on 14th November 2019,

and Dingga was released on 20th October 2020.

During in-between Moonbyul released 2 solo mini albums, Solar released her single, HwaSa released a mini-album, and Wheein has taken some time off because of health issues.

In addition to that HwaSa was busy with Refund Sisters, and also Mamamoo appeared as guests on SSAK3 album.

you can't have all... and it's obvious that many of those promotions, and releases kind of were either one after another or some even were in same time...

so you need to decide if you wanna feel like "spoiled" kid which has new music and MV's all the time or do you wanna be bored for 2-3 months but then your fav artist might have slightly better sales.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I already know Rose will get a mini and Lisa/Jisoo probs wont the backlash when that happens..

Rose getting an EP will cause backlash from the other fandoms...it's inevitable. Jensetters will complain that Jennie only got a single, and Lillies and (I don't even know Jisoo's fandom name) will expect an EP if Rose gets one.

• Rose getting an EP will cause backlash from the other fandoms...it's inevitable. Jensetters will complain that Jennie only got a single, and Lillies and (I don't even know Jisoo's fandom name) will expect an EP if Rose gets one.

Rose will get one because shes been working on it for ages and is actively involved in writing and the process im not sure if Lisa/Jisoo will be.

• I don't think Jisoo's solo will be rushed since it's coming out after her drama (?) but I hope YG gives Rosé and Lisa a big gap between each other.

Agreed. The way they were announced together didn’t sit right with me. I hope YG doesn’t screw them over! It wouldn’t be fair on them or the fans if they were released close together.

• a long and well thought out promotion period

BLINKs may not want the solos bunched together but at the end of the day, despite us wanting the solos for over 2 years now, to YG it's just another release, so they'll give them the standard month of promotion then move onto the next thing.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I don’t think they should be too close together but I don’t want them so far apart that they have no time for group activities this year. Really they should have all been released by now but I understand that Rosé wants to get her EP how she wants it. I haven’t seen any issues over her getting an EP and the others not though. It’s the way it should be, they should all be free to release whatever music they have been working on and I really hope that after they all get their first solo they are able to do whatever they want in whatever order they want.

• i want all three to have the standard amount of promo or else itll just be unfair for the girls, and jennie is just gonna get a bunch of hate from fake blinks even tho its not her fault.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• i want all three to have the standard amount of promo or else itll just be unfair for the girls, and jennie is just gonna get a bunch of hate from fake blinks even tho its not her fault.

Agreed. YG’s actions aren’t her fault and never have been her fault. I just really hope the other girls get what they deserve, but Jennie isn’t the one to blame if they don’t.

YG has always been like this, I’ve been into K pop for a long time and that’s just how it is sadly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!