• I like ten so I could be biased here but from the very little I watched from every nct unit I like more Wayv music. Is SM wasting their potential? Would they become way more popular promoting as another korean group or global unit instead of chinese unit? Their vibe seem a bit more dark and serious/mature than the other units but maybe if they stop being a chinese unit SM could change their music style

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer: I'm not a bg fan so I just watched a few videos here and there and I don't know much about all nct units deals lol

• they debuted in 2019 so they are still pretty new, we shall see how it will go from now on

I agree with you that they have great music, especially awaken the world. One of my fav albums of all time

• they debuted in 2019 so they are still pretty new, we shall see how it will go from now on

I agree with you that they have great music, especially awaken the world. One of my fav albums of all time

Not a fan of all noise music going on between bg groups but Wayv seem to not go overboard with it and they look like a mature group which I prefer. I feel like they mix a bit of chinese music style but I could be wrong.. I don't understand much about that stuff :peperain: I think they have one of the most potential between nct units

• I love WayV due to lucas hes such a good performer and such a funny person.

He barely gets lines though which sucks.

Like I wish love talk had more of his sexy voice.

Even though he doesnt have many lines he always looks happy also which I love.

• Official Post

WayV has a sleeker and sexier vibe. tbh I'm fine with them performing in Mandarin. They've only been a group fro two years and have improved every comeback. Now that they've been given a boost thanks to NCT 2020, I think their popularity will continue to go up. Kick Back smashed their sales record.

• WayV has a sleeker and sexier vibe. tbh I'm fine with them performing in Mandarin. They've only been a group fro two years and have improved every comeback. Now that they've been given a boost thanks to NCT 2020, I think their popularity will continue to go up. Kick Back smashed their sales record.

I don't have any problem with they singing in mandarin but I think they would be more popular if SM doesn't only focus on china with them and they promote like any other kpop group. I feel like they are gonna be overlooked if they promote as a chinese unit. But hey maybe SM will know how handle them. Tho I have my doubts since SM is gonna debut another bg..

• WayV is on a difficult situation because they will struggle to grow a korean fandom singing on mandarin, and at the same time they barely promote on China as pandemic came and there is a lack of variety shows to promote there. They do have a nice international following and they are doing pretty good for a 2 year-old chinese group that mostly promotes on Korea though, but they still have a lot to show and time to shine don't worry.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Official Post

I don't have any problem with they singing in mandarin but I think they would be more popular if SM doesn't only focus on china with them and they promote like any other kpop group. I feel like they are gonna be overlooked if they promote as a chinese unit. But hey maybe SM will know how handle them. Tho I have my doubts since SM is gonna debut another bg..

But they do promote like any other kpop group. They perform on music shows and have a Korean variety show. They've also been featured in various kpop streaming shows.

SM debuting a new group isn't about anything other than competition. They need to introduce a new boy group outside of NCT to still compete with the other top companies in Korea. Sitting aside TXT and Stray Kids... BigHit/HYBE, YG, and Starship have all launched new boy groups. JYP is rumored to be debuting a new boy group as well and it wouldn't surprise me if Cube has one in the works as well. They need to launch a bg within the next two years. NCT has a solid Korean and international fanbase. They're solid. EXO is on hiatus and once they all complete their military service they will enter a new phase of their career as a group. The life cycle of boy groups states it's time for SM to make a move.

• SM is not treating them as a cpop group, they have more activities on Korean than China. SM had a great chance to promote them last year on China since the produce groups that debuted were all females so there was a market for boy groups.

• But they do promote like any other kpop group. They perform on music shows and have a Korean variety show. They've also been featured in various kpop streaming shows.

SM debuting a new group isn't about anything other than competition. They need to introduce a new boy group outside of NCT to still compete with the other top companies in Korea. Sitting aside TXT and Stray Kids... BigHit/HYBE, YG, and Starship have all launched new boy groups. JYP is rumored to be debuting a new boy group as well and it wouldn't surprise me if Cube has one in the works as well. They need to launch a bg within the next two years. NCT has a solid Korean and international fanbase. They're solid. EXO is on hiatus and once they all complete their military service they will enter a new phase of their career as a group. The life cycle of boy groups states it's time for SM to make a move.

Oh I know they need another bg but NCT units, esp dream and wayv, are far from their peaks and they still need heavy promotion, can SM give heavy promotion to various groups at the same time? Because they are used to once the group get old, let their groups be and focus on their new group and NCT project is high maintenance

• I can't see WayV make it big with NCT concept. WayV will stuck together until someone make thiers name in China then leave. I can't see TEN future in Kpop after his contract ends since he's not Korean or Chinese. I don't think he has enough fans to carry his career in the future.

• Not a fan of all noise music going on between bg groups but Wayv seem to not go overboard with it and they look like a mature group which I prefer. I feel like they mix a bit of chinese music style but I could be wrong.. I don't understand much about that stuff :peperain: I think they have one of the most potential between nct units

Mature?🤣🤣🤣😂😂 Just you wait till you see the shenanigans they get upto they are some real comedians naturally funny af

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!