Songs to listen to on a rainy day

• Perfect songs for a rainy day:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And my personal favorite

Which songs do you love to listen to on a rainy day? :):)

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

Oh,I love the 2nd one!

• Oh,I love the 2nd one!

I have 1 more rain song from Soyou

• I have 1 more rain song from Soyou

Her voice is perfect for chill (?) songs..

• Her voice is perfect for chill (?) songs..

Yeap. Soyou have a lot of great collabs. This song below is super famous it was literally the most famous song in 2014 I think you might like it also

Some of her other chill songs

• I looooove Some!!! :yesr:

And here is a song that makes it rain :D

External Content twitter.com

I will be appreciating this thread, since it rains often here ;(

≡✗◁ ▷✗≡
    66fa15a64885aed678c45ad6df54b7d700031900.gifv 66a300039945c45115fe112b0c4a57157bdaffcf.gifv 75e74b5571a9f69bdd70169aa16408e31a70bd0c.gifv

• This is the best song to listen to when it's raining.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• This is the best song to listen to when it's raining.

How can I forget this... :sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!