Armys, what do you make of Big Hit's moves regarding BTS in South Korea this year?

• First they appeared on that chef's show on SBS IIRC, then Yoo Quiz om TVN, followed by Let's BTS on KBS and now this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is really welcome, but what could be the reason for them to suddenly go full throttle promoting BTS on Korean TV? Ngl, I am loving this gp exposure

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Armys, what do you male of Big Hit's moves regarding BTS in South Korea” to “Armys, what do you make of Big Hit's moves regarding BTS in South Korea this year?”.
  • I also love how BTS are ratings darling

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First they appeared on that chef's show on SBS IIRC, then Yoo Quiz om TVN, followed by Let's BTS on KBS and now this.

This is really welcome, but what could be the reason for them to suddenly go full throttle promoting BTS on Korean TV? Ngl, I am loving this gp exposure

It is obvious. What BTS were scared off. The kmedia finally acknowledging them because they bring in ratings which means money. I won’t say I’m not annoyed but this is the industry. They move where the money is and I don’t blame them.

• Honestly not sure. Since they can't tour, or meet ARMY in fansigns etc... maybe it was a way for them to connect with them ? Especially after they promoted heavily in the US.

I'm enjoying it, though. They are so much more natural and relaxed in korean shows.

• BH haven't done anything this year for BTS for me to judge lol.

Letting them appearing on K-shows are nice but it's just like asking if they want to go and they said ok, it's not like it's a big favor please.

I will wait for BTS's next comeback to judge because it's where the real business is.

• I think its because they can't tour right now and finally have some time to answer those love calls from korean tv shows! I also think they realized that its been a long time since they've been in a korean tv show (besides the music shows)! But anyway I'm happy for K-Armys to finally have them on their national tv and also for GP to see how charming they are! And for us? Yesss contents! :borahae:

• they are workaholics, they are used to being busy and now they have free time, great opportunity to do korean tv. i like it, they can finally express themselves freely, in their native language and not rely on rm or translators. they look like they are enjoying the shows and armys wants to see happy, chill and smiley bangtan :pepelove1:

• Namjoon said they were asking for a month to go on Yoo Quiz

I guess their management finally gave in

Showing BTS content on TV is a good idea but I hope they get good time slots!

• Im not an army, but I like BTS so I will give my opinion :clown:

I love that they are appearing in some k varieties bc as some said above, they don't need to rely in RM in the language criteria and they seem really relaxed.

Tbh i don't understand why some still hold this grudge against tv shows when I think BTS wanted to appear on some shows for some time now. And now that they have time, they are appearing in "a lot" (compared to before) and yes, I'm just loving it.

• I think three reasons. First is their schedule freeing up. As far as I know, they are booked a year in advanced so given 2020 all plans were changed, they finally managed to squeeze in these major variety shows appearances for 2021 (still no tours).

Second, since Kmedia works 2-ways, so now they are reciprocating by airing of BTS other contents.

Third, I think BTS themselves know they have been neglecting the Korean media side so they are prioritizing these schedules.

I enjoy every content they put out so I’m not complaining. ARMYs are so spoiled by our boys

:pepelove1:

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• I haven't watched beyond clips on twitter yet but good for them. it seems like they wanted to go on these shows, and even though the content is seemingly nothing groundbreaking (looked like a lot of rehashed stories and lots of fanservice) it's smart to promote in SK now, especially if touring might open up later in the year :peperich:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!