Rose drew conclusions from mishap in TV live show

• (ROSÉ - On The Ground) @ M!Countdown 210318

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rose showed her black panties at the lifting figure, that had consequences:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

She changed outfit:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

ROSÉ - 'On The Ground' @ SBS Inkigayo 210326

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i thibk lots of idols wear black safety shorts right? so they cover whatever coloured underwear a female idol might wear...

They're safety shorts. If you're doing lifts and wearing a skirt in most performances you're 100% going to wear safety shorts.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• i thibk lots of idols wear black safety shorts right? so they cover whatever coloured underwear a female idol might wear...

They're safety shorts. If you're doing lifts and wearing a skirt in most performances you're 100% going to wear safety shorts.

Ok guys

• Rose has won SBS Inkigayo 210328

[앵콜캠4K] 로제 'On The Ground' 인기가요 1위 앵콜 직캠 (ROSÉ Encore Fancam) | @SBS Inkigayo_2021.03.28

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!