Rose's title track is meh

• Honestly, this title track was kinda bland. Like the meaning behind the lyrics is good but the song in general didn't have that "wow" or memorable factor. It's not something I would listen to on a daily. Also, the chorus was just meh :/ since I felt like it didn't fit well with the whole thing especially that little part in the background (lol dunno if yall get it). Maybe because it's a slow song?

In my opinion, I feel like Gone would've been a way better title track because her voice in this track is sooo soothing and the chorus is just super nice (come on when she states all my love is goooone yall feel thatttt?!). Idk how OTG is doing on the charts right now but I thing Gone would've been an amazing song to showcase her image.

Lastly, Solo by Jennie for me is still top tier since it was pretty addicting (til it got over played lol), the lyrics made me feel like a bad b, the choreo was eye catching and it's something that is still very memorable til this day and I don't see OTG doing the same...

In conclusion, ok song but feel like it was missing something. It just feels like a basic pop song to me but other than that congrats to her for finally having her solo out and can't wait to see what the last two have to offer :)

What are your thoughts??? :S

• Not really the point here, but what do you think it's the name of her title track?? Bc you keep putting OTF when it's OTG... Or you made a mistake?? Kkkk just my observation....

But I liked it. It was suitable for her and she chose it herself so yes. And it's doing incredible ww and yes, in k charts too. She is just slaying and having a successful debut!

About the other too... I hope Lisa goes to Hip Hop, upbeat, dance type of song and Jisoo maybe can do a pop song too or slow or like Castle from Halsey!

• Not really the point here, but what do you think it's the name of her title track?? Bc you keep putting OTF when it's OTG... Or you made a mistake?? Kkkk just my observation....

But I liked it. It was suitable for her and she chose it herself so yes. And it's doing incredible ww and yes, in k charts too. She is just slaying and having a successful debut!

About the other too... I hope Lisa goes to Hip Hop, upbeat, dance type of song and Jisoo maybe can do a pop song too or slow or like Castle from Halsey!

i just realized I made a mistake of the abbreviation after posting lol but yeah I feel like your prediction for Lisa and Jisoo are pretty accurate :thumbup:

• Nope. Gone should stay a b-side. Title tracks usually are suppose to be big and out there and gone is not. Gone wouldnt showcase much to be honest but OTG showed a different side of Rosé and that's what title tracks are suppose to do.

Maybe its just me but I freaking love the chorus. It is not bland for me. For me OTG is my favorite and Solo is 2nd. Solo to me isnt as addicting. But hey everyone has their own opinions.

request naruto gif | WiffleGif

🐸 ☄️𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓉𝑜 𝒰𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾 ☄️🐸

• I prefer solo and gone too but i wouldnt call it meh lmao :pepepizza:

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• Honestly, I feel the same as OP. it's not a bad song by any stretch, but it feels pretty generic (and like....the type of generic that was around 5-6 years ago), and it's WAY too short. I wish the production on the song was more complex, and the pre-chorus built to a fuller chorus. The music itself doesn't support the message of the lyrics, which leaves it feeling a bit empty. YG hire better producers challenge :/

• Gone was a cute song but not as a title, Rosé is a good dancer too so I think the drop in OTG would be used for a good choreography

yg's song are known for their drops lately so this was something I had expected

• It's boring and forgettable. The initial singing soubds good, the build is decent then the "chorus" falls totally flat on it's face. Rinse and repeat for the rest of it and it's very bland overall. It's more like background music while doing something than an actual song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!