[Poll] Are you satisfied with Weverse??

• i don't know how to use the app : S how to find posts? what hashtags people use? it seems not many know it either otherwise they wouldn't be cheer begging. i saw that the reply option has finally been added. nice.

i only use it to like bts posts and sometimes check the discover tab. i watch run bts on vlive, i don't like weverse text formating.

• i don't know how to use the app : S how to find posts? what hashtags people use? it seems not many know it either otherwise they wouldn't be cheer begging. i saw that the reply option has finally been added. nice.

i only use it to like bts posts and sometimes check the discover tab. i watch run bts on vlive, i don't like weverse text formating.

It’s pretty easy. You choose the artist you wanna follow then you have a Weverse tab with your chosen artists. Under it feed tab with all the fan posts. You have an artist tab with all the artist posts. Then a media with all the videos you can watch. Some free some paid content. There is even a little tab on top to choose what program to watch so you don’t need to scroll through all the paid content if you just wanna watch for example Run BTS which is free.

The discovery tab is for the hashtags (never used it).

You can also buy membership for artists but I don’t spend money on that.

Personally I just go to my artists(BTS, txt) check the artist tab to see they posts. There is a little translation button in it. I check videos too. I don’t check the fans post especially in the txt because it’s mostly the usual “I love you so much So and So”.

• It’s pretty easy. You choose the artist you wanna follow then you have a Weverse tab with your chosen artists. Under it feed tab with all the fan posts. You have an artist tab with all the artist posts. Then a media with all the videos you can watch. Some free some paid content. There is even a little tab on top to choose what program to watch so you don’t need to scroll through all the paid content if you just wanna watch for example Run BTS which is free.

The discovery tab is for the hashtags (never used it).

You can also buy membership for artists but I don’t spend money on that.

Personally I just go to my artists(BTS, txt) check the artist tab to see they posts. There is a little translation button in it. I check videos too. I don’t check the fans post especially in the txt because it’s mostly the usual “I love you so much So and So”.

i'm aware of all of that :) what i don't know is how to find posts without hashtags. for example, i want to find suga posts; where is a search bar? you can sort posts by type? how? how do i make my posts trending? i don't understand weverse's algorithm or the site/app in general.

• what is this?

a place where we chat

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!