Are international Armys the most loyal company stans?

• It's just easier and more satisfying for those who dislike ARMY to put them down with blanket statements. Yes there are some posts out there by so-called ARMY that are appalling and I'd vote this disqualifies the most venomous ones from actually being ARMY, but I digress. There are also a lot of levelheaded ARMY out there too, it's just not as "fun" to point that out.

• It's just easier and more satisfying for those who dislike ARMY to put them down with blanket statements. Yes there are some posts out there by so-called ARMY that are appalling and I'd vote this disqualifies the most venomous ones from actually being ARMY, but I digress. There are also a lot of levelheaded ARMY out there too, it's just not as "fun" to point that out.

on twitter it looks about 50/50 with some Armys demanding accountability from HYBE, and others painting it to be a massive conspiracy by MHJ making a “trap” so that Armys turn against HYBE. On Reddit the pro-HYBE camp seems to have a higher proportion. They really care about HYBE winning against MHJ. When there’s no big achievements to accomplish they focused their energies into this

• on twitter it looks about 50/50 with some Armys demanding accountability from HYBE, and others painting it to be a massive conspiracy by MHJ making a “trap” so that Armys turn against HYBE. On Reddit the pro-HYBE camp seems to have a higher proportion. They really care about HYBE winning against MHJ. When there’s no big achievements to accomplish they focused their energies into this

Never denied it that there are some loudass ARMY doing things that I think are disgraceful, getting involved where they shouldn't have in the first place.

JK's post doesn't tell anyone to support either MHJ or HYBE. His post is imploring us to not drag artists into this, period. Yet some of the loudest ones are deciding to be blind, deaf and dumb and dragging artists in the name of this idiotic war, doing exactly the opposite. What can I say but that they've been blinded.

• Yes it is, fans aren’t protecting and being company Stan’s. They are protecting Jungkook

How? By posting hate posts under his IG post? By creating disgusting threads on reddit. By posting thinkpieces on twitter telling him to shut up?

"But this are not army"

At this point you are nowhere. You don't exist. Because it's "never you".

F... Shaggy doppelgangers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!