LISA'S MIC WAS ONNNNNNNN

• Haters can hate all they want but the ones present at the VMA say otherwise...

Lets go Lisaaaaaaaaa...

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• This would not be considered live to anyone outside of kpop. You can only hear the backtrack. Please stop 😭😭😭

It’s a well known fact that Lisa doesn’t sing. Tbh it’s common in kpop and we accept it. But at some point you gotta acknowledge others are allowed to criticize it.

Please cry harder... if you do not notice the difference between the one VMA released and the fancams I cant help you. Go check for other artists are well... the backtrack was loud for many of them...

• :pepe-just-smile:

There's nothing live here.

I envy Kpop companies, they really convinced their fans that something is true that it isn't. I wish i had that ability. People don't even know anymore how live vocals sound. Western fans still do tho, they aren't brainwashed. She didn't even bothered to move her lips in some parts.

• whoops i think ur mad-

oh well she can try to do better next time

ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ

ɪᴠᴇ ᴛxᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇꜱ

2a806ffe9815a47ac4e5534b70069637ce97908b.gifv

• Man. Kpop companies lied to kpoopies so much about this that they can't see the difference between a live and a prerecorded audio. Is so sad.

It is because that means artists won't even have to sing live anymore because many won't hear the difference. If Mili vanili happened today their career wouldn't have died, they'd have supporters. They are hot, have nice music, who cares if they are lip syncing to vocals that aren't theirs.

• Everyone who isn't a fan of kpop thought it was lackluster. that's it

Sure...

The ones spreading hate were subfandoms pretending to be locals..

External Content x.com

• Sure...

External Content x.com

"locals" with user names like "kkurarina" and "tyongsgf"

• I have to say that the posted videos seem to say opposite but on another note I am not that upset as to hate about this. Congrats to Lisa for the win!

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• There is no lip sync in VMA/Billboard/Grammy.

However, you can use loud backtrack if you want.

That obviously isn't true. Le sserafim also lip synced, and out of the many other examoles, cardi b lip synced performance on Grammys 2021

External Content youtu.be

Taemin-Identity too

• That obviously isn't true. Le sserafim also lip synced, and out of the many other examoles, cardi b lip synced performance on Grammys 2021

External Content youtu.be

Taemin-Identity too

I can't hear Cardi breathing, so you might be right, but I can clearly hear Lisa breathing and singing in difficulty (on fancam).

Like I said before, Lisa didn't lip sync, she just used loud backtrack and didn't sing some of the song.

I know how to recognize a pre-recording and a live

BP did the same thing at Coachella

• Sure...

So, people on Twitter are now "locals"? 😂

I don't care about singers who lip sync, because almost everyone does it, BUT trying to defend a bad performance is just crazy. You can say: "Oh, watch the fan cams!" No, the fan cam audio is literally the same. The only difference is that the quality is way worse.

It's not like people expect Lisa to sing, because she can't do that anyway.

Did you see what mic did she used? You can't use a mic like that while you're dancing and running around on stage, and people don't hear your breath. That's not how REAL LIVE performance work. Even on the fan cams, you can hear the sound was clear as hell. LIVE singing doesn't sound like a studio version.

Also, locals praised her? Really?

The New York Post literally called her performance a "K-FLOP"! Both the NYP and Billboard ranked her as the worst performer of the night. Even tho, I don't agree with that, because some of the artist was crap as well, I didn't read a single article that praised her performance.

• I can't hear Cardi breathing, so you might be right, but I can clearly hear Lisa breathing and singing in difficulty (on fancam).

Like I said before, Lisa didn't lip sync, she just used loud backtrack and didn't sing some of the song.

I know how to recognize a pre-recording and a live

BP did the same thing at Coachella

Delusional kpop fans being delusional. But what's new.

If you knew how to recognize pre-recorded vocals you'd know what black pink sang live at Coachella, and lisa lip synced her entire wma performance. But again, delusional fabs being delusional.

• I love Lisa a lot and I mean it, but she seriously need to improve her performance as a solo artist.

In BP she shined the most imo, but as a solo artist she is lacking quite a lot and this goes down to lack of experience, I get it, but she needs to get out of her comfort zone and try again and again and again. She is talented and I'm sure she'll improve with some concerts, etc, but we can't praise something as great just bc she is our bias. Her performance was like a 6/10.

Her songs aren't that vocally challenge so I expect an improvement from her side and I also hope she doesn't stay in this level her whole career just bc fans blindly praise her over the minimum, she is great enough to do better.

That's my opinion on her solo performances, not just VMAs.

• I love Lisa a lot and I mean it, but she seriously need to improve her performance as a solo artist.

In BP she shined the most imo, but as a solo artist she is lacking quite a lot and this goes down to lack of experience, I get it, but she needs to get out of her comfort zone and try again and again and again. She is talented and I'm sure she'll improve with some concerts, etc, but we can't praise something as great just bc she is our bias. Her performance was like a 6/10.

Her songs aren't that vocally challenge so I expect an improvement from her side and I also hope she doesn't stay in this level her whole career just bc fans blindly praise her over the minimum, she is great enough to do better.

That's my opinion on her solo performances, not just VMAs.

Interesting to see you agreeing with me. When I said the same, you called me a hater, tho. What changed? Did you sell your AKP acc?😅

• Interesting to see you agreeing with me. When I said the same, you called me a hater, tho. What changed? Did you sell your AKP acc?😅

I'm not agreeing with you? You criticize BP existence and I just don't see why should I have a serious convo with you, a notorious BP hater that will use any news about them to hate on them. We are not the same even if we have similar opinions :thumbup:

Anyways, don't quote me again in this thread, please. I was mainly talking to the ones that care for Lisa! :exit-pepe:

• This would not be considered live to anyone outside of kpop. You can only hear the backtrack. Please stop 😭😭😭

It’s a well known fact that Lisa doesn’t sing. Tbh it’s common in kpop and we accept it. But at some point you gotta acknowledge others are allowed to criticize it.

It literally would many western singers sing with a track, you can call it w/e you fucking want but its not lip syncing.

• Man. Kpop companies lied to kpoopies so much about this that they can't see the difference between a live and a prerecorded audio. Is so sad.

Shes performing with a track its pretty obvious.

Blinks are experts on lip syncing UNTIL they have to watch these 4 women perform not even pretending to move their lips because the loudest back track in history is the one doing all the singing.

Your literally a twice fan.. they are the queens of lip syncing, BP has always performed with a track like the majority of KPOP artists.. like what are you even saying.

:pepe-just-smile:

There's nothing live here.

I envy Kpop companies, they really convinced their fans that something is true that it isn't. I wish i had that ability. People don't even know anymore how live vocals sound. Western fans still do tho, they aren't brainwashed. She didn't even bothered to move her lips in some parts.

Her mic is clearly on and shes performing with a track

The only real complaint is Lisa mic wasnt loud enough/backing track too loud many artists were singing with a track or stopped singing while track carried on.. its called catching your breath.

That's the issue; the issue is that her fans are calling it live. Dude, we have ears, we can hear it.

I mean it is live? you can hear her voice.

• Delusional kpop fans being delusional. But what's new.

If you knew how to recognize pre-recorded vocals you'd know what black pink sang live at Coachella, and lisa lip synced her entire wma performance. But again, delusional fabs being delusional.

A army talking about people being delusional? Please.

She didnt lip sync her entire VMA performance she sang with a backing track, thats not lip syncing so please grow that small brain.

Funny how I dont see western people caring but fucking KPOP fans aka armys are obsessed..

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!