Can't believe army's allowed Jin to shamelessly broadcast his date like this

• Jin is a boss bitch that gives his CEO pocket money :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• looks like 17 people were right

• External Content twitter.com

This further gives me Bang pd and his expensive sugar daddy Jin who gives him allowances vibes XD Ok but guitar boyfriend bang pd almost had me convinced for a second. He actually sings well.

:pepeflushed:

Desbundar

• This further gives me Bang pd and his expensive sugar daddy Jin who gives him allowances vibes XD Ok but guitar boyfriend bang pd almost had me convinced for a second. He actually sings well.

:pepeflushed:

Many sugar daddies

External Content twitter.com

• Many sugar daddies

Aww... This is so wholesome but really tho... Bang pd out there living the best "y/n" life

:pepe-toast:

Desbundar

• I'm dead lol

• Aww... This is so wholesome but really tho... Bang pd out there living the best "y/n" life

:pepe-toast:

Legit, he keeps taking the boys out on individual dinner dates and they keep declaring their love for him and vice versa. Bang PD living the life.

With Hobi

With JK

• I'm dead lol

LMAO, so that was drunk shit posting. OMG!!! :cryingr:

• i honestly love how thoroughly Jin slapped his akgaes with all his, lmao. They out there whining about how mistreated is Jin. all the while Jin has the boss cooking him dinner and taking selfies together. LOL

sorry, but how wholesome is this? JK and BangPD go out for dinner, but they end up fangirling over Namjoon :claps:

• I'm dead lol

:cryingr:

• Bang PD and Jungkook on a date.

Bang PD : The stars are beautiful

Jungkook : You know what else is beautiful ?

Bang PD : Namjoon ?

Jungkook : Yes, Namjoon.

Don't mind me

• This might not go here but his smile :pepe-comfy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!