Why did nobody mentioned Keith Ape is about to pass away?

• Source

In a distressing Instagram post, South Korean underground rapper Keith Ape revealed that he has less than six months left to live. While he hasn’t revealed any more details about his health, a statement from his management is awaited.

Earlier this week, Keith Ape uploaded a picture of himself in a hospital bed, hooked up to an IV. The accompanying caption addressed his ‘haters’ and revealed that his doctors had given him three to six months to live. He also expressed his desire to feature on music by artists he admires and idolizes.

“I’m gonna do the feature without payments if you gave me a little part of the inspiration for my music life or I grew up with someone I lookups DM ME I WANT LEAVE MY NOISES AS MUCH AS I CAN BEFORE I LEAVE THIS PLANET.” he wrote.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As of now, it is not confirmed what his official diagnosis is. In response to supportive comments from his fans under the post, Keith also asked people to talk about his music and not his health, saying ‘that’s all i care bout rn.’

Keith Ape rose to fame in 2015 with his viral hit ‘잊지마 (It G Ma)’, which turned him into an international sensation and earned him the epithet ‘Korean trap lord’. The polarizing track propelled him to international fame, earning him mentions in the New York Times and establishing him as a figurehead in hip-hop.

Along with fellow artists JayAllDay and Okasian, Keith is also part of The Cohort, capturing the essence of the Korean indie hip-hop scene, away from the more polished stages of K-pop. Keith Ape’s last release was his 2018 debut album, Born Again.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “Why did nobody mentioned Keith Apeis about to pass away?” to “Why did nobody mentioned Keith Ape is about to pass away?”.
  • EDIT: Something is wrong with posting the insta-thing so I post it here in hope it will show up than

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I kinda hope RM or Suga calls him up from the old days and says "Let's just blow the scene up, let's do something big. Let's get Supreme Boi and anyone else we can find, and let's blow people out of the water. " He's been supportive of BTS in the past, it would be nice to see Cypher 5 or another hard rap track be a collab.

• I kinda hope RM or Suga calls him up from the old days and says "Let's just blow the scene up, let's do something big. Let's get Supreme Boi and anyone else we can find, and let's blow people out of the water. " He's been supportive of BTS in the past, it would be nice to see Cypher 5 or another hard rap track be a collab.

I really hope so too. Right now his on and off other half Kim has been a mess posting lots of them on social media. She also commented on this post begging him to say he's joking. ☹️ poor girl is probably going through it right now.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!