MEOVV TRAILER ‘GAWON’

• For the Ella trailer, I guess not much info was a choice since she seemed to have been famous before, which I was unaware of but had people hyped due to that knowledge.

Who the hell is this? I'm trying to piece her background from the trailer, and I got student and model or something like that, but I don't know anything else about this girl. Ella was a sporty girl and a pretty princess (and also a model) from what I got in the previous trailer. So what is differentiating these two from one another? I couldn't tell you.

Depending on the next trailer, I may just see the names and then wait for their debut. These trailers don't have me more interested in these people. I noticed there's this motif of reflections in the two trailers. A "down to earth version" and a "glamour version," so I guess the debut might have something to do with that?

• For the Ella trailer, I guess not much info was a choice since she seemed to have been famous before, which I was unaware of but had people hyped due to that knowledge.

Who the hell is this? I'm trying to piece her background from the trailer, and I got student and model or something like that, but I don't know anything else about this girl. Ella was a sporty girl and a pretty princess (and also a model) from what I got in the previous trailer. So what is differentiating these two from one another? I couldn't tell you.

Depending on the next trailer, I may just see the names and then wait for their debut. These trailers don't have me more interested in these people. I noticed there's this motif of reflections in the two trailers. A "down to earth version" and a "glamour version," so I guess the debut might have something to do with that?

What confuse me even more is that room, where there is multiple fragile elements. The girl use smartphone in the bathroom, but at the same time there is retro TV with dinosaur in the video? Could it be some kind of parallel universe? Does she live two different lives? At the beginning of the video there is the text "If I were to choose between the two, I already know my answer.”

In Ella video that masked driver(or robot) makes me wonder if it have something to do with the concept? It feels like Ella have some kind of connection to her other self with that tape but she does not remember anything? "I remember nothing but the destination I was heading to. Which is why I just got here."

One weird connection I noticed from both of videos is that both wear tons of pearls and both have ponytail in the end.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!