Arrest Warrant For Kakao Founder Kim Bum Soo Issued

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• :prisonerpepe:

External Content x.com

• Seeing how Bang PD wanted someone to "step" on Aespa I'll just say that I don't condemn this man for making sure Hybe doesn't buy sme shares :meme-erm: if i understood the issue right...

do u think sm execs never talked abt how to step on bts or bp? it means how to beat them. welcome to the corp world. thats business. like how eo wants to beat the competition. lol

getting mad on someone for thinking like any smart executive thinks but tolerate illegal business activities tell so much how dumb kpoppies are. 😂

u definitely do not understand the impact of that action. It harms those ordinary people holding small stocks as well not just hybe . its an illegal practice, a crime. ur hatred for hybe clouds ur sense of reasoning tolerating criminals. mad at hybe but tolerate kakao, a bigger conglomerate that controls media, melon , and different labels. if u think hybe is evil, kakao is the god of evil. lol

not to mention, sm started all the bad practices in kpop like merchs and photocards and diff versions. kpoppies do not hv the moral ascendancy to get mad at hybe bec whatever capitalistic ventures hybe did , big 3 did it first. the only difference is hybe succeeded. lol

Edited once, last by Jadan ().

• Yeah, all kpop companies want to beat others groups, but they never tried to buy the company they envy so much like hybe tried with sme.

And don't try to act all moral with me, you aren't writing essays bc of the normal people affected, it's bc you are licking Hybe's a** so don't bother quoting me again.

And while we are at it fuck hybe and fuck kpop companies :thumbup:

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• Yeah, all kpop companies want to beat others groups, but they never tried to buy the company they envy so much like hybe tried with sme.

And don't try to act all moral with me, you aren't writing essays bc of the normal people affected, it's bc you are licking Hybe's a** so don't bother quoting me again.

And while we are at it fuck hybe and fuck kpop companies :thumbup:

im not licking it. im being realistic. im from corporate world so i understand business. u are jobless and dont understand real life. but buying it at that time us a good business move . i dont act moral at all, u do. u hate hybe but condoning a criminal. if u compare hybe & sm, sm has more questionable actions than hybe. they pay their artist less as well. been sued by their own artists , banned some of them in the industry as well. and whats wrong with hybe buying sm? but u do want kakao to buy it ? thats a true monopoly cuz kakao not only owns labels of ive/iu and others but also media and biggest digital platform in SK. they can basically use their media to release good /bad press and manipulate melon as well. so why are u not with kakao? bec it benefits ur faves . thats hypocrisy.lol

• im not licking it. im being realistic. im from corporate world so i understand business. u are jobless and dont understand real life. but buying it at that time us a good business move . i dont act moral at all, u do. u hate hybe but condoning a criminal. if u compare hybe & sm, sm has more questionable actions than hybe. they pay their artist less as well. been sued by their own artists , banned some of them in the industry as well. and whats wrong with hybe buying sm? but u do want kakao to buy it ? thats a true monopoly cuz kakao not only owns labels of ive/iu and others but also media and biggest digital platform in SK. they can basically use their media to release good /bad press and manipulate melon as well. so why are u not with kakao? bec it benefits ur faves . thats hypocrisy.lol

:meme-nobody-cares::exit-pepe:

Imagine fighting over hybe and sme :meme-u-ok:

Go work, so job job person.

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• This arguably is the biggest development in the korean entertainment/tech industry of the last decade. Kpop fans will immediately think of what he has done with Kakao entertainment but without Kim Bumsoo Kakaotalk would not exist. He is almost like Korea's Mark Zuckerberg.

Also the judge who issued the warrant for Kakao's founder really is gaining legend status in Korea. In the past he issued warrants for the CEO of Samsung and two businesswoman (one called South Korea's Rasputin) who were involved with the corruption scandal of ex-President Park Geun-Hye which eventually led to her impeachment. It's also a big loss for sejeong law firm which represents Kim Bumsoo and Kakao/SM. Of course nobody has been found guilty yet.

they are catching big fish
    i'm surprised they are going for the kakao founder instead of the kakao ent ceo/head

They are also going after them

The list so far of suspects the prosecution is investigating and have questioned:

Kakao Chairman Kim Bumsoo

Kakao CEO Hong Eun-taek

Kakao CIO Bae Jae-hyun

Kakao Entertainment CEO Kim Sung-soo

One Asia Partners Chairman Ji Chang-bae

SM Entertainment CEO Jang Chul-hyeok

SM Entertainment CSO Jang Jae-ho

SM Entertainment ex-CEO Chris Lee

SM Entertainment ex-CEO Tak Young-joon

And it is also reported they're looking at executives from Align partners

• Is this the guy that greenlighted more than 300 negative articles about Garam?

Keep in mind Garam was in LSF for roughly two months, thats more than 5 hateful "news article" everyday

External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!