Should Lisa and Rose be shamed for encouraging their akgaes and being ungratuful to blinks?

• Should Lisa and Rose be shamed for doing this to blinks? 13

1. Nah, blinks are used to blackpink members spitting on them already, they'll be fine (8) 62%
    2. Yes, blinks put their blood, sweat and tears supporting them, shame on them! (5) 38%

Here we are fellas in another chapter of blinks realizing blackpink disbanded, they are slowly but steadily getting the point so kudos to them.

But this chapter has started a serious discussion on kpop since bp members themselves are now openly encouraging a division between themselves and the brand that is blackpink and their fandom blinks:

GRUANFzXIAAGlpW.jpg

GRUnCWfWAAEJaFW.jpg

GRUnCWhWQAACw8Y.jpg

And no matter how much I love and enjoy blinks suffering this fate I need to be real that this is honestly heartbreaking, in a total disrespect to the fans that build their careers and made them so rich they now pretend the ones supporting their solo career are totally different to blinks and need a different fandom identity, this boost their insane solo ideologies so much too, is just bad is no many levels. I have seen both bts and twice members respond to questions like this claiming their fans are just armys and onces, and there is no other correct answer than that.

I'm totally of the belief that unless your group is officially disbanded and you with a solo career are forced to give your fans an identity this shouldn't happen, the few nice and good blinks out there don't deserve this treatment specially when bp is technically not disbanded. But what do you think, are lisa and rose wrong for this?

• If you are a blink and support lisa you are also a lilies. Same goes to rose

If you are a blink you already support lisa... there is no distinction :meme-erm:

Dang lisa thanking lilies but not even mentioning blinks really makes it seem like bp as a group is completely over

I have been telling blinks since 2018 that this will happen, they called me a madman

:pepe-cringe:

Are you a blink, a lillie or both :pepe-just-smile:?

• Rand, should I feel sorry for your dumb attempt? Like it's embarrassing atp.

Blinks are BP fans and BP are from YGE.

Lisa is now working as a solo artist building even more her solo fanbase so even though we know blinks are there for her she'll need a solo fandom like any other artist do. Rosé asked for a solo fandom name too and it's not bc they hate blinks, but blinks are to BP.

It's like asking why 1+1 = 2..

Lisa solo activities= lilies

BP group activities= blinks.

It's not that difficult to use your brain, hope you do it next time.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• There is nothing wrong with having a separate name for your fans when you're mainly promoting solo

Has this ever happened before? If they will just be solo artists they should be honest with the delusional blinks that still believe in the group

You are just doing mental gymnastics to not accept the truth, this is very disrespectful because even if she pretend that her solo fans are an a completely other fanbase to not even address blinks that have been and will always be her main support is very wrong. Also her akgaes that have been years trashing the other members and blackpink as a group being rewarded like this, just so bad.

• You are just doing mental gymnastics to not accept the truth, this is very disrespectful because even if she pretend that her solo fans are an a completely other fanbase to not even address blinks that have been and will always be her main support is very wrong. Also her akgaes that have been years trashing the other members and blackpink as a group being rewarded like this, just so bad.

I'm not, I don't think BP will ever be super promoted like in the past. If they release an album it'll be a miracle.

And all akgaes had bad apples, this isn't just Lisa ones.

Blinks are BP fans. Lilies are the fans that are supporting her as a solo artist. This is how life is when you go to another company.

And lbh, you know this isn't a problem, you are just finding excuses to hate on them like a clown that you are...

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Has this ever happened before? If they will just be solo artists they should be honest with the delusional blinks that still believe in the group

Idk. Maybe they will announce the disbandment after they all have released solos and realize they don't need the group name anymore. Tbh I do believe the girls are all close and will come together for at least one more release so they aren't lying.

loml

• Has this ever happened before? If they will just be solo artists they should be honest with the delusional blinks that still believe in the group

BB and under YGE :iconpepe: if I'm not mistaken Shinee, SNSD, Astro has their own individual fandom name. It's actually more common than you think.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Jesus Christ. Why all these new Kpop stans are so dramatic?

EVERY Kpop group has the same issue if a member have their own solo career.

I've seen this same madness with Mamamoo not long ago, solo stans attacking OT4 fans, calling them cows etc, and asking their own light sticks from the members. Even when they clearly said it multiple times, they don't want their own.

Just because a member of a group has a solo career and want to use their own fandom name, doesn't mean they don't care about the fandom of the group. I mean, it should be the same fandom, no?

For me, there's no way in hell, I'm not supporting every member of my fave groups. I don't care if they call me Yongsoonie, Moomoo, TWIT or Shooting Star. Wheein doesn't have her own fandom name, because she wants to keep Moomoo. To be fair, all 4 of them always mention Moomoos as well, not just their solo fandoms, but still.

Most of these solo stans are new fans, that's why they're whining about this. Real OT4 fans don't care about this. The same goes for Blackpink fans. I've seen so many so called "BLINKS" fighting with each other, comparing the girls with each other, to say the least. They're not real fans! Simple as that.

One thing to support only one member of a group, especially if you're a new fan, but bullying them just because they don't mention the original fandom is just crazy behavior.

• Then why are so many Blinks and Lilies fighting?

Lilies say Blinks never support Lisa much and I think they have a point.

No reason to get into those huge fanwars they have but many Blinks are more Jennie stans when push comes to shove

• Then why are so many Blinks and Lilies fighting?

Lilies say Blinks never support Lisa much and I think they have a point.

No reason to get into those huge fanwars they have but many Blinks are more Jennie stans when push comes to shove

Bc kpop fans on Twitter are 90% toxic? All fandoms fight, this isn't a BP exclusive thing. Just ignore them, in the end all 4 have huge fb supporting them and their projects.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!