Why do people still like GD after what happened to his pets?

• abuse and exploitation of animals is sadly normalized. think of how many societies eat meat. your first reaction is probably something like 'you crazy vegan, what are you talking about, we're supposed to eat meat because it's natural.' that's what i mean. usually people have different standards when it comes to animals that are kept as pets, but ig even that doesn't matter if it's a celebrity. :(

• His pets live at his parents house. It was clarified later that their living situation is currently fine, or so I believe. If you think that GD could have done more, that's fine. However, currently Gaho and Jolie are not under his care, and he was not responsible for them. He presumably trusted his parents to adequately care for the dogs, so I think that some leeway in not checking on them is required.

OP, you've made a couple of threads that aren't very positive about GD, I get the feeling you don't like him much. It's appreciated tho, V.I.P's are dead silent here.

• His pets live at his parents house. It was clarified later that their living situation is currently fine, or so I believe. If you think that GD could have done more, that's fine. However, currently Gaho and Jolie are not under his care, and he was not responsible for them. He presumably trusted his parents to adequately care for the dogs, so I think that some leeway in not checking on them is required.

OP, you've made a couple of threads that aren't very positive about GD, I get the feeling you don't like him much. It's appreciated tho, V.I.P's are dead silent here.

I agree with this. I feel like G.D should have made sure that his parents could have taken care of his dog, but ultimately, the fault lies more with them than him.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Yeah but how did he go 8 years without noticing? I'm just confused. Like do his fans not know what happened or...?

And you're right. I'm not a huge fan of dog neglecters lol.

• I think hes not totally to blame for this though he gave his pets to someone else to look after while he was in military?

I could swear there was another controversy about his pets being abused back in 2014. I don't know if the controversy everyone else is talking about is a different one or if it resurfaced again when he went to the army. But I'm sure I heard of this long before he enlisted

I think eat your kimchi went to his dolce villa (or whatever its name was) and talked about how neglected and starved his dog looked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!