How do you feel about JYP girl groups?

• For Nmixx, surprisingly the only song i like of theirs is O.O. The covers that their members do are good, espcially Lily.

I finally found out one of the other 5 people who agree with me. O.O is my favorite NMIXX's song. I also like DICE to a lesser extent. But since then I've lost interest in the group.

I liked how these tracks had strong presence and a signature sound, even If It wasn't other people's cup of tea. Now I feel they release likeable music, but It's just more of the same.

• I guess I'm neutral.

TWICE's recent work hasn't clicked with me but their albums from FANCY to Talk that Talk were all decent to great. Their singles run from debut to Feel Special was insane and they'll always hold a special place for me. I'd love to see them one day.

ITZY has fallen off for me. I haven't liked any of their last 4 albums.

NMIXX has only grown on me with time. Their debut was rough, but I absolutely loved Tank and Cool. Dash is my 2nd most played song on Apple Music this year.

I have never heard a full NiziU song.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I finally found out one of the other 5 people who agree with me. O.O is my favorite NMIXX's song. I also like DICE to a lesser extent. But since then I've lost interest in the group.

I liked how these tracks had strong presence and a signature sound, even If It wasn't other people's cup of tea. Now I feel they release likeable music, but It's just more of the same.

Check out Dash, i don't hear anything like that in Kpop these days. And i listen to a lot of groups

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I'm a natural. I don't feel anything. The last time I was a massive JYP gg stan it was because of Wonder Girls. Since then, I was never a big JYP group stan. I don't know why, maybe WG put the bar too high. I mean, I like TWICE and NMIXX, but JYP messed up TWICE with the overused autotune, and NMIXX feels like they're in a YG dungeon or something.

Miss A was never a fave of mine, I only love Suzy as a soloist if we can say that, she hardly does anything as a soloist.

Also, Golden Girls are amazing, but I don't think we can include them on a Kpop girl group list. One thing is for sure, JYP is still the only BIG4 agency that still trying to do different things. That's why they're a hit or miss, there's no middle ground.

• I started liking Twice's music not too long ago because they reminded me of another girl group.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• all of jyp girl groups most recent songs have been pretttyy bad but that doesnt change how amazing theyve been in the past

twice has some of the best kpop songs ever and is an amazing group. they always give me a cozy feeling

itzy has many good songs like wannabe and loco. jyp has been doing some bad stuff with them recently but i like them and all the members

nmixx is pretty crazy i wish theyd do something more but i like dice and party oclock

nizius japanese songs i find really annoying and bad but their korean song heartris is pretty good

and miss a has some of the best songs too

overall jyp girl groups are cozy and make me happy

• JYPe has the hottest GGs. Their work ethic is crazy, just look at Twice. Very very impressive, but the tradeoffs are overworked. JYPe GGs have good dancers. I like that JYPe focus on moral and characteristic, unless I am wrong I don't think any idol who left JYPe had ever said anything negative regarding the company. JYP himself is like the Tom Cruise of the west, in a cult, but still giving out some bangers of a group/music, and company.

I like JYPe GGs, and Twice makes the world go round.

---======--

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!