The tickets for the next BTS tour are gonna be absolutely impossible to buy!!!!

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• Remember when BTS announced that they were going away for two years and the naysayers were so sure BTS’s fandom would dwindle, army would leave and bla bla bla. And I was like, ok, yes I can get tickets for multiple concerts when they tour again.

What an asshat I was for thinking this would happen. I will need to fight to the death to get one ticket.

I am a fool

• External Content x.com

• External Content x.com

this was last year.

• I am going to have to go Red Wedding From GOT to get a ticket.

External Content youtu.be

• I don’t want to think about this. 😭 They need to freaking do festivals like events. That would be so much fun.

Festivals are quite literally beneath them now. In 2018 BTS never needed to latch on to festivals concertgoers to test the stadium waters at Citi Field. They just went straight to it. We need to be more worried about BigHit charging mortgage concert tickets and still selling out because their last "tour" was in 2019. They know they can get away with it and will use the five plus years of us saving money as a shield. :meme-life-support:

• Festivals are quite literally beneath them now. In 2018 BTS never needed to latch on to festivals concertgoers to test the stadium waters at Citi Field. They just went straight to it. We need to be more worried about BigHit charging mortgage concert tickets and still selling out because their last "tour" was in 2019. They know they can get away with it and will use the five plus years of us saving money as a shield. :meme-life-support:

I guess what they meant is that the tour should have events similar to those of festivals. If I remember MoTS tour was supposed to have fan activities with different booths and zones.

I don't think BTS will ever headline festivals. They will will most likely do it individually or as a solo artist.

• I guess what they meant is that the tour should have events similar to those of festivals. If I remember MoTS tour was supposed to have fan activities with different booths and zones.

I don't think BTS will ever headline festivals. They will will most likely do it individually or as a solo artist.

They implemented that in PTD Las Vegas no? I know I made a thread on that. That's a BTS festival. :pepe-shrug:

• I honestly thought the fandom would contract a bit during enlistment. I think it grew?! I've seen so many baby ARMY on Twitter who are enlistment hiatus ARMY and I'm just like, "How? Where did you come from?!"

• I honestly thought the fandom would contract a bit during enlistment. I think it grew?! I've seen so many baby ARMY on Twitter who are enlistment hiatus ARMY and I'm just like, "How? Where did you come from?!"

While giving other groups an entire 80% of leftovers and it's still not enough to secure them tickets in 2025 :meme-life-support:

• Special arrangements are gonna have to be made by Korean government for next year's Festa :pepe-life-support:

next year is going to be insane with 4 members getting out during FESTA and Yoongi at the end of the month, I bet there'll be major FOMO and this year only served as a taste of what might happen next year. not to be too cynical but it was genius of them to be there to welcome jin back.

YTC in Busan still suffered a bit from the covid restrictions, people didn't know they were enlisting (although by october it was a given) and the "free tickets" werent that accessible to foreigners. let's see what happens in 2025

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!