BLACKPINK conquering Brazil but not going there for a concert is the biggest mystery

• Like I'm sorry yg, what were you thinking ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ˜…

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

:finger-heart:

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

BlinkTaglist

• Don't mention it! :drinktears: the way I'm still here waiting a miracle :meme-ahhh:

YGE skipping LATAM was a bad choice bc they are huuuuge here.

๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐šˆ ๐™ธ'๐™ผ ๐™ฐ ๐š๐™พ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š

• They should've never skipped latam, definitely wrong decision

Yes! They could easily gather a +700k attendance just here and I'm not exaggerating..

• Oof imagine the fans excitement if yg made it real(((

Imagine the fight to buy the tickets :pepe-life-support:

• It's because hiring them to make concert here was too expensive. The promoters searched them out both for standalone concerts and to headline a Festival, The Town (It was organized by Medina, the same of Rock in Rio), but they were charging too much.

I think the promoters on Brazil don't have too much faith in K-pop to pay beyond of what they expect to do, especially to book stadiums (only BTS and TWICE have done so far).

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• It's because hiring them to make concert here was too expensive. The promoters searched them out both for standalone concerts and to headline a Festival, The Town (It was organized by Medina, the same of Rock in Rio), but they were charging too much.

I think the promoters on Brazil don't have too much faith in K-pop to pay beyond of what they expect to do, especially to book stadiums (only BTS and TWICE have done so far).

But they did Mexico and did very well, 2 days also. too bad their faith is that, especially when blackpink is top group just like the other two

• But they did Mexico and did very well, 2 days also. too bad their faith is that, especially when blackpink is top group just like the other two

I have absolutely no doubt they would sell out with easy any available stadium in Sรฃo Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.

Kinda sucks, cause I would travel from the northeast to see them If they came

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• LATAM being the 2nd backbone of most fandoms and the least appreciated

BLACKPINKโ˜˜๏ธŽJESSICAโ˜˜๏ธŽNEWJEANSโ˜˜๏ธŽSEJEONGโ˜˜๏ธŽTHE ROSEโ˜˜๏ธŽTWICEโ˜˜๏ธŽYERIN BAEKโ˜˜๏ธŽYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• External Content x.com

• The Album era having all songs certified in Brazil

External Content x.com

Highest certified songs by Korean artists in Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

1. Kill This Love โ€“ 2x Diamond (320,000)

2. My Universe โ€“ Diamond (300,000)

3. Sour Candy โ€“ 2x Platinum (160,000)

4. How You Like That โ€“ Platinum (160,000)

5. Ice Cream โ€“ Platinum (160,000)

โซทMโซธโซทAโซธโซทSโซธโซทHโซธโซทIโซธโซทRโซธโซทOโซธ

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• It seems in general kpop is ignoring LATAM and I can't grasp why... I always see so many Spanish comments everywhere, that has to mean something

(Kill this Love tho :finger-heart: Brazil has taste)

Kpop companies ignoring European and LATAM fans for the past 5 years is so baffling. My only guess is that because Kpop doesn't chart high on the singles charts or radio, these venue representatives don't think Kpop brings in an audience. Local artists are the ones charting besides the big English-speaking pop artists.

Is he.....you know?

ํˆฌ๋ชจ๋กœ์šฐ๋ฐ”์ดํˆฌ๊ฒŒ๋” แ›ซ ๋ฐฉํƒ„
    ๋ ˆ๋“œ๋ฒจ๋ฒณ แ›ซ ์—‘์†Œ แ›ซ ์ƒค์ด๋‹ˆ แ›ซ ์—์ดํ‹ฐ์ฆˆ

• Kpop companies ignoring European and LATAM fans for the past 5 years is so baffling. My only guess is that because Kpop doesn't chart high on the singles charts or radio, these venue representatives don't think Kpop brings in an audience. Local artists are the ones charting besides the big English-speaking pop artists.

Yeah, I feel like they measure it with album purchases too and, I can't speak for LATAM, but here in Europe, it's not really a thing... although same fans would actually attend a concert. I can understand why it's hard to evaluate. But I heard in LATAM love for kpop was quite noticeable still

• South America is often ignored even by gaming companies. I see very often once somebody from South America complain how they have to play with terrible ping, because they don't have their own servers.

• Oh the album being the queen it is, i didn't even notice this <3<3

• External Content x.com

I guess this is why, yg won't send bp all the way to Brazil just to earn 3m per show after all of that 7m stadiums

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!