[theqoo] fromis_9 Song Hayoung: "I wasn't even aware of the august comeback article"

• t/n: original title: Fromis_9 Song Hayoung "I didn't even know about the August comeback article, but I heard about it from fans. I'm not ready for a comeback right now

AVvXsEjninC-D2E_yTvqiE1TKcPhJIE03Q6bU0yUl8DTbe5LVmS3ehI2K7zjQbjIkeIRk479fEcWYDwIyAyDqJBudAABy3NJbaoUgChPkh3PtSYa3bBOoUKEYuCwP1-vG2IY40tqU-XJ4ADJi1cULWzQc_QW97GKqk2V0jIL1sZKJxPfNN7Bdc8J76F47qPOQsb6=s16000

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hayoung: Even for the comeback (laughs) I learned it from the fans.

MC: So the fans were the ones talking about it

Hayoung: Yes. I thought "Oh for real!?" and searched it up

MC: So the fans were the ones who told you you had a comeback

Hayoung: I already knew we had one (at some point) but..

MC: So you knew you were coming back, but you only learned that it was announced through the fans.. Ah okok

Hayoung: yes yes

MC: So have you prepared well for the comeback?

Hayoung: Right now... It's still not... I'm still preparing for it

original post: here

1. ????

2. They became YG

3. Wow seriously this is too much

4. It's clear they're disbanding

5. Wow.. This is legendary

6. ???? That's crazy

7. This is so low

8. I understand the fans sending trucks

9. If she's not even preparing for the comeback that's scheduled in August, then how are they going to comeback? They should be busy preparing for the comebacks now

10. Isn't the article there just to shut the fans off? I feel like they're planning to just disband them..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Awe that fucking sucked =/. They're such a good group too. They can dance and sing!

Im sure within days there will be another article of Hayoung apologizing like Chaeyoung did. They'll probably make her give some excuses like "Oh sorry, it was talked about but I forgot". :rant-bee::rant-bee:

---======---

• Awe that fucking sucked =/. They're such a good group too. They can dance and sing!

Im sure within days there will be another article of Hayoung apologizing like Chaeyoung did. They'll probably make her give some excuses like "Oh sorry, it was talked about but I forgot". :rant-bee::rant-bee:

So that comeback article was just hybe's mediaplay attempt because they were getting dragged after a fromis_9 member complained about no comebacks

we need to take into consideration that june just started

and they've said comeback in august but didn't reveal date

so they still have 2-3 weeks maybe even more of practicing choreo and all that before they even film music video

and then there will be another period of time after it will be filmed

Idols usually say preparing/practicing mostly about choreo

pretty sure through the time they've recorded some songs

but it also might be the case that you are a bit right here and for example they will just make comeback with single album so they can enter studio even in next days to record those 'just' 2-3 songs

External Content www.youtube.com

• So that comeback article was just hybe's mediaplay attempt because they were getting dragged after a fromis_9 member complained about no comebacks

Maybe they will raid the ADOR vault and give one of their songs to Fromis.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!