[pannatic][theqoo] Knetz call this journalist a loser for writing a trashy article about Hyuna and Dawn

• source: "Hyuna❤️Dawn, please stop" ... The public is sick of their 'relationship show'

jBNYrm.jpeg

"현아♥던, 그만좀 해"…지긋지긋 '열애팔이' [이슈iN]
    "이쯤 되니 사랑이 아니고 장사였나 보다...." 그룹 펜타곤에서 방출된 가수 던, 원더걸스에서 방출된 이후 포미닛 활동 후 홀로서기에 나선 현아. 사연 많은 두 가수의 사랑싸움은 끝이날 기미가 보이지 않는다. 덕분
    n.news.naver.com

theqoo

-Trash journalist, we are tired of you digging into somebody else's relationship...

-Why does the journalist sound angry here...?

-Trash journalist, please stop pouring your personal feelings into your articles~~

-??? I wonder who hurt this journalist...

-This journalist should've kept his diary private...

-???????? How is this an article? This is clearly a hate comment...

-Maybe the journalist is Hyuna or Dawn's ex-lover?? What is he so mad about...?

-? Hyuna and Dawn literally did nothing...

-I'm certain this journalist was dumped either by Hyuna or Dawn...

-This is such a ridiculous articleㅋㅋㅋ Why is he so emotional about somebody else's relationship?

-Everyone loves Hyuna and Dawn... What is wrong with this journalist?

-Looks like this journalist has been through a difficult time... Look at him getting mad over somebody else's relationship

-I'm not tired of their relationship... I love them

-Maybe this journalist used to date Hyuna back then...?

-Did this journalist just go through a breakup?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• This "journalist" is certified loco because what kind of trash "article" is this?

First of all, they're not back together, they're still friends despite breaking up. There were false rumors that they've gotten back together and they denied it the first time and just ignored it the second and said they would not address it further.

Furthermore, the "evidence" of them getting back together was them liking each other's pictures and/or comments, supporting each other's comebacks and a fake rumor of them being seen together at an event which was proven to be untrue and pictures were from a while back.

Them supporting each other still is not quarreling. Wtf is he on about.

It's like he's really believing in the toxic K-stan culture and thinks they should pretend the other doesn't exist anymore as to "not upset fans" or something. Why is he so salty and delulu?

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!