Former Stray Kids member Kim Woojin was cleared of sex assault accusation

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As a Stay, I thought the rumors were dogpiss to begin with. The only reasonable thing was Bang Chan's vlive clip but who knows who and what he was talking about. I'm not saying Woojin is perfect but there are logical fallacies in the accusations.

Speaking of logical fallacies, can some Stays stop with the ad hominems? Think about the accusations before attacking Woojin, it will do wonders.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If the company can investigate this quickly, he wouldn't end up leaving the group :cryingk:

Thankfully Pledis did a great job with Mingyu case.

I really hope other company also can protect their artists from negative rumors and ruin their career.

• If the company can investigate this quickly, he wouldn't end up leaving the group :cryingk:

Thankfully Pledis did a great job with Mingyu case.

I really hope other company also can protect their artists from negative rumors and ruin their career.

He didn't leave because of this scandal though. This happened after he left

• like seriously jyp said he left the gp because of personal reason but people just assumed its because of sexual assault :pepefacepalm: he got tons of hate,,the rumours grew from getting his girlfriend pregnant to getting his fan pregnant :pepe-sad: he was also accused of sexual harassing foreignors in club and fellow male trainees in jyp :peperain:

FYI: People didn't assume he left because of sexual assault. According to the allegation, it was long after he left.

I believe that rumour was about a fansite from the beginning and it started from the troll-ish side of stay twitter. The people who "started" it were just joking around, I've even talked with one of them, but some people saw it and ran with it.

(Also, skz were already done with almost all comeback preparations; he could've easily gone on hiatus and leave afterwards but it seems that they really wanted to get rid of him. "Personal reasons" could've been easily a cover to protect ot8. )

• Well some people did believe the rumours that he left because he got someone pregnant,,How could they 'joke around' about something like that,,he got tons and tons of hate even among stays,,his reputation is basically ruined rn :peperain:

As a stay, I don't think his reputation was that bad before the allegations...? I-stays scrutinised people who criticised him even months after his departure. It wasn't until Chan's comments (which he likely made in the first place because they just released SKZ2020 and people were mad they re-recorded songs as ot8) until the fandom began moving on.

• As a stay, I don't think his reputation was that bad before the allegations...? I-stays scrutinised people who criticised him even months after his departure. It wasn't until Chan's comments (which he likely made in the first place because they just released SKZ2020 and people were mad they re-recorded songs as ot8) until the fandom began moving on.

What was Chan's comments?

• If I remember correctly, there were two allegations. I believe this clears one, I don’t know if he ever spoke regarding the other that popped up on Twitter (the first I believe)?

But yes, these allegations are not (as far as we know) the reason he left SK. There may have been more going on behind the scenes.

• What was Chan's comments?

"So don't be THAT person, you know, who just thinks about himself […] and make sure to think about the people around you too...Cause if you don't, it's kinda like …you know...betrayal "

• "So don't be THAT person, you know, who just thinks about himself […] and make sure to think about the people around you too...Cause if you don't, it's kinda like …you know...betrayal "

Seems like he (and maybe rest of the group too) were not in good terms with woojin.

But im kinda confused (i don't know much about this incident ). What was the final result of this scandal, was woojin actually innocent or guilty?

• "that it was an anti-fan from Brazil"

girl, you should have done something better with your time instead of trying to ruin someone's life. why do you have to be such a terrible person? your parents should have done a better job. imagine if he hurt himself. thank god he didn't.

i've been neutral in all these bullying and sexual assault accusation cases, it's best to wait and not jump to conclusions. kudos to pledis, they handle the mingyu case well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!