Donald Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Counts in Hush Money Trial

• Well, at least one malignant, histrionic narcissist with a cult of personality and weird, suspicious views about underage women took a loss in the courts today.

Donald Trump found guilty of hush-money plot to influence 2016 election
    Former president calls verdict ‘a disgrace’ after being convicted in New York on all 34 counts of falsifying business records
    www.theguardian.com

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• The funny thing about this is that it's not a loss at all. He's been made a martyr and gifted a guaranteed victory thanks to the shortsighted opposition.

• The funny thing about this is that it's not a loss at all. He's been made a martyr and gifted a guaranteed victory thanks to the shortsighted opposition.

:meme-barbie-crack:

The speculating is over with, thank goodness.

Hardly. This was just the first of several criminal trials he's got lined up. He ain't off to a great start though!

:pepe-popcorn:

Now if we could just do the common sense thing & ban convicts from running for president, that would be great. It's nothing short of insane that many convicts can't even vote in a presidential election, yet this douche can still run for president, from prison if he has to. It's even more insane to think there are people who will still vote for him, but what can I say, we have a lot of bonafide idiots in this country.

• MSM coverage Its just so annoying with talking heads that speculate and theorize.

Oh no there's more. XD

Trump is still in the game, Ass - n - Grabb'in and all. XD

• Are they gonna put him in jail?

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

Whatever sentence Trump gets is the judge's decision. The judge in this case is Juan Merchan.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Trump has been gifted a guaranteed victory only in the popular vote, but not the electoral vote just like Hillary in 2016. Hillary was guaranteed a victory only in the popular vote in 2016, only to be defeated by the winner of the electoral vote, Trump.

Popper-of-Ks Do you agree with me in that Trump will win only the popular vote? I think so because he has many supporters outnumbering Biden's fundraising numbers.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Trump has been gifted a guaranteed victory only in the popular vote, but not the electoral vote just like Hillary in 2016. Hillary was guaranteed a victory only in the popular vote in 2016, only to be defeated by the winner of the electoral vote, Trump.

Popper-of-Ks Do you agree with me in that Trump will win only the popular vote? I think so because he has many supporters outnumbering Biden's fundraising numbers.

If he won it even without the popular vote how much easier will he win it WITH the popular vote

• If he won it even without the popular vote how much easier will he win it WITH the popular vote

Too difficult because of his personality and his court cases (he lost 3 trials in New York: two civil trials with E. Jean Carroll and one criminal trial), even harder with third-party candidates. He might win both the electoral vote and popular vote, but he might removed from office because of the 25th Amendment requiring him to resign, or possible time behind bars because Juan Merchan (the judge who oversaw Trump's criminal trial in New York) might not sentence him behind bars, but the judge in his 3 other criminal trials can sentence him behind bars. It's the judge's decision. There's only one way Trump can win, and it's not the polls. He can love his polls until Election Day.

Good thing the Electoral College exists.

• Trump has been gifted a guaranteed victory only in the popular vote, but not the electoral vote just like Hillary in 2016. Hillary was guaranteed a victory only in the popular vote in 2016, only to be defeated by the winner of the electoral vote, Trump.

I don't think fundraising and such means a whole lot when the candidates are both such known quantities. I figure the vast majority of voters already decided who they were voting for a long time ago. Even these debates are merely for show. Everyone knows where these two stand.

Trump's convicitions might give him somewhat of a misplaced "martyr" effect that further solidifies support amongst his more rabid supporters, but they were going to vote for him anyway. It's the less convinced voters who were turned off by the whole 'him being a criminal' thing that he needs to worry about. With even more court cases to come, it looms large over his campaign. I'll be unpleasantly surprised if he wins the popular vote for that reason alone, but I've been wrong before.

• I don't think fundraising and such means a whole lot when the candidates are both such known quantities.

Any presidential candidate needs money to fundraise their own campaign because of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) monthly deadline. Although Marco Rubio spent less money when compared to his opponent Val Demings in 2022, Rubio still won. In the same way, Biden can win with less money, but Biden, like any other presidential candidate, needs money to fundraise their Federal Election Commission (FEC) monthly deadline.

Even these debates are merely for show.

You think the debates are merely for show, but do you also think the polls are also for show?

Trump's convicitions might give him somewhat of a misplaced "martyr" effect that further solidifies support amongst his more rabid supporters, but they were going to vote for him anyway.

I was going to vote for Trump this year (I didn't vote for him in both 2016 and 2020, not even in the primaries), but I voted Nikki Haley in the 2024 primary instead, and I'm voting for Biden this November.

It's the less convinced voters who were turned off by the whole 'him being a criminal' thing that he needs to worry about. With even more court cases to come, it looms large over his campaign. I'll be unpleasantly surprised if he wins the popular vote for that reason alone, but I've been wrong before.

Some people don't want Trump for president because of his status as the nation's first convicted felon who served as President, and some people don't want Biden for president either because of his pro-Israel response to the war in the Gaza Strip.

• The only poll I trust is the actual election.

There are lots of people who don't want Trump to be president again for an equally large number of reasons. His conviction is merely one of them. I predict this is going to be another election where people vote for Biden because they can't stand the thought of his opponent and not because they actually like Biden. He's a mediocre candidate at best, but the Republicans shot themselves in the foot again.

That being said, Biden's decision to support a U.S. ally is only a problem for the far-left & those with certain foreign agendas, many of whom care more about peformative action than actually doing anyting productive, like voting.

• The only poll I trust is the actual election.

I don't trust any polls. The winner of the 2024 United States presidential election will be revealed in August of 2024.

• ???

The election isn't until November...

The Keys to the White House - Wikipedia

At least six keys would have to be false in order for the incumbent party candidate (which is the candidate whose party is the same as the President's party) to be defeated. Biden has 2 keys false, with 2 leaning false, but Key #11 could flip from "Leans False" to "True" because Biden has called for a ceasefire in Gaza. Biden is very likely going to win. The only way Biden would lose is if Key #4, Key #8, Key #10, and Key #11 become False. He already has Key #1 and Key #12 both as False. All together that would be 6 False keys, which looks extremely unlikely to happen to Biden.

Edited 2 times, last by bethesda ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!