HYBE backs down...claims "pricing error" for Seventeen deluxe album

• it's good and bad in same time

first it clearly says Deluxe version and has two CD's so it should be premium cost especially if it has more pocas inside

but overall damn it if regular album is 15 bucks then Deluxe should be just 25-30 bucks, nothing more

than that and here it's 60 bucks, I would understand the price if vinyl was inside

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• still better than the $150 they were originally charging.

• It's great how HYBE get blamed for Pledis' greed, Pledis PR is working overtime to try to convince their fans that they don't want to rip them off when we all know they completely did it intentionally to scam the dedicated fans that empty their pockets.

• I just saw this notice to!, I never get the high prices. Yes do what you are worth, but a lot of people are working two sometimes three jobs, spending something that is so high in price is really hard for us.

I hope changes will be seen with some of the merchandise to!, this is a great step!

• It's great how HYBE get blamed for Pledis' greed, Pledis PR is working overtime to try to convince their fans that they don't want to rip them off when we all know they completely did it intentionally to scam the dedicated fans that empty their pockets.

of course, because HYBE would never do such a thing as scamming the dedicated fans

bts.jpg

• People don't separate out the blame :pepe-shrug:

Except someone did when they blamed HYBE instead of Pledis that manage Seventeen and set the prices for anything the group sells...

The thing is, people can't grasp the simple thing that HYBE Labels doesn't manage groups,, they manage subsidiaries and it's up to those companies to manage themselves. HYBE are more than happy with their subsidiaries over pricing items but like every Parent company, they don't micro-manage those companies.

But we are talking about Pledis here...

Rather than trying to block a takeover when they had arguably the 2nd biggest earning BG at the time, their Shareholders wanted the money.

• And you’ve said nothing I disagree with. However what I said before still stands. Not because I agree with it, but because that’s what happens in the majority of kpop stan world because it easier and often times “funner” to make generalizations the norm.

Carats have always wanted to burn Pledis to the ground and I have no problem handing you the gas can.

• Sure, Hybe only manage the subsidiaries. Including changing Pledis CEO to ex-bighit. And kicking Pledis VP to Hybe Japan. Hence there’s nolonger any OG Pledis management in Pledis itself. Sure, they definitely don’t have aby involvement such as the change of Caratbong color or Seventeen content opening

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Horanghae:p

• You think HYBE purchased Pledis out of charity? They only got them as an investment, and you get a return on your investment when the prices go up. And the biggest pressure to increase prices comes from HYBE, as the biggest shareholder.

• You think HYBE purchased Pledis out of charity? They only got them as an investment, and you get a return on your investment when the prices go up. And the biggest pressure to increase prices comes from HYBE, as the biggest shareholder.

You missed the point...

Seventeen were earning tens of millions so Pledis could have made moves to prevent the takeover but they didn't.

This has nothing to do with the eventual takeover by HYBE because it could have been any company

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!