HYBE backs down...claims "pricing error" for Seventeen deluxe album

• 89 bucks for two albums? am i missing info or is this also very high

They originally wanted 150

Also this is 100% Hybe or are we forgetting those income stats from a few days ago that basically showed Hybe barely had any money. They increased the price because they need the money and thats probably also why concert tickets, dynamic pricing and merch prices have been going up so much for Hybe groups.

• They originally wanted 150

Also this is 100% Hybe or are we forgetting those income stats from a few days ago that basically showed Hybe barely had any money. They increased the price because they need the money and thats probably also why concert tickets, dynamic pricing and merch prices have been going up so much for Hybe groups.

insane.. paying so much money for photocards is literally mental illness. i've only ever spent money on jo yuri's albums and i didn't even collect them. i let the one running the thing keep it

• insane.. paying so much money for photocards is literally mental illness. i've only ever spent money on jo yuri's albums and i didn't even collect them. i let the one running the thing keep it

This isn't the same album as people were buying the PC's for, this is the duluxe with all PC's etc included. The PC insanity was for the normal version.

• Whoever it was, Pledis, Hybe, I am glad that someone seems to have listened. I'm with bartkun though - still too high for my tastes.

I have always thought they should sell the album with the photobook together, and then sell the photo cards separately, as its own thing, sorta like trading cards.

It would fix a lot of the problems in the industry with people bulk buying albums just for the photo cards.

This could also make albums cheaper.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have always thought they should sell the album with the photobook together, and then sell the photo cards separately, as its own thing, sorta like trading cards.

It would fix a lot of the problems in the industry with people bulk buying albums just for the photo cards.

This could also make albums cheaper.

I think they know that some buy multiple copies just to try to get the photocard they want since, like trading cards, they're randomized many times. In other words, companies do this on purpose - they're not gonna stop unless someone makes them.

But yea, I'm behind you!

• what else comes? don't people still mainly buy for PCs and picture books and stuff?

everything, all the posters, PB, exclusives from all versions and stores, it literally comes with everything released for that CB for all members so there is no need to mass buy to complete the PC set like with the other versions. People buy this version for all of that but they aren't buying and dumping like with the normal version to get the PC's.

• GKDPhQ.jpg

iWkmDG.jpg

made it to the news. 682 copies were sold before they "fixed" the price.

Sometimes I keep wondering how freaking rich carats are. Maybe seventeen having strong local and international fanbase in jp cn and SEA really paid off

Feels bad for those ppl tho

Horanghae:p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!