Dahyun Is Going To Be An Actress Ya'll!!!

• Apparently both her and Jihyo were trained as actresses. Jihyo I knew since she started as an actress, but Dahyun, I must have forgotten.

I always knew she was going to go into acting, but I thought it'd be in a little sister like role. But then, JYPE waited 15 years to get a role, so now, idk what she's gonna do lol.

Also, on another note, that new reaction button is ugly af. I could not even tell it was a face until I saw it was the "loveit" react. Did we vote on this? Cause, I feel like if I was here, it would not have won.

I didn't know this about Dahyun, where did you learn it ? For some reason I wished for it but did not expect it, as I know Jihyo trained for it, Nayeon attended university classes and Jeongyeon talked about receiving one request that were denied by JYPE because of schedules at the time. Jihyo and Jeongyeon have also to me good potential but I thought Dahyun demonstrated the most versatility so far.

I don't know either, I just suppose it'll be a small role to start it slow. (also because they still have Twice schedules preparations to complete in the filming period such as the Japanese comeback and the concerts, also the new album if rumours are true)

I haven't seen any poll but again I'm almost only lurking here in the kpop section. So idk. But even if weird-looking it suits my mood when seeing new Twice content so I won't complain and spam it lol, beware the ugly emoticon from me :blowing-kiss:

• I didn't know this about Dahyun, where did you learn it ? For some reason I wished for it but did not expect it, as I know Jihyo trained for it, Nayeon attended university classes and Jeongyeon talked about receiving one request that were denied by JYPE because of schedules at the time. Jihyo and Jeongyeon have also to me good potential but I thought Dahyun demonstrated the most versatility so far.

I don't know either, I just suppose it'll be a small role to start it slow. (also because they still have Twice schedules preparations to complete in the filming period such as the Japanese comeback and the concerts, also the new album if rumours are true)

I haven't seen any poll but again I'm almost only lurking here in the kpop section. So idk. But even if weird-looking it suits my mood when seeing new Twice content so I won't complain and spam it lol, beware the ugly emoticon from me :blowing-kiss:

I got it from this tweet.

And maybe she'll do some filming while Nayeon is promoting. Though, Nayeon will probably only promote for like 1-2 weeks before promoting the Japanese release. Then they have a world tour coming up too.

Idk when Dahyun is gonna have the time, so yeah, you're probably right. It's probably a more minor role, but I hope it's also an impactful one.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GMjWiwxaMAAUduN?format=jpg&name=900x900

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Also, on another note, that new reaction button is ugly af. I could not even tell it was a face until I saw it was the "loveit" react. Did we vote on this? Cause, I feel like if I was here, it would not have won.

that new reaction button show up suddenly and replaced facepalm due to HYBE x ADOR thread

I campaigned for broken heart reaction but I was quickly silenced lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow this really wasn't mentioned often, I think that's why most onces wouldn't know (and not forget as stated) about it.

I hope it's also a challenging one and that Dahyun gets good reviews. I know she will already get some appreciation because she is known to have good pronunciation

• that new reaction button show up suddenly and replaced facepalm due to HYBE x ADOR thread

so this is just a anti-hate campaign ? and will go back to normal soon ? I wanted to keep that new emoji in the future :pepecry:

I didn't even notice face palm was gone!?

I hardly if ever use it. That's a weird choice lol.

lol me neither. But apparently it's commonly used as a negative reaction and to dismiss one's opinion. So it's not that surprising in the current context that many would complain about it

• that new reaction button show up suddenly and replaced facepalm due to HYBE x ADOR thread

I didn't even notice face palm was gone!?

I hardly if ever use it. That's a weird choice lol.

I just realized... they truly swapped the facepalm for this emote, literally, so if they ever decide to bring it back, all the posts I reacted to with it will turn into facepalms... pepe-ooh

fdblink we're screwed lol ;(

• Whatchu mean Dahyun is going to be an actress??!

She's already one!

---======---

• SaHyo MCs, INY2, ACTRESS DAHYUN 2024 has been so good to us ONCEs

We eating this year!!!

From all angles!! Twice booked and busy from CFs (as a group and individually), MCing, guest appearances, magazine shoots, solo music, group music, and now we're acting!! We got it all. It's a buffet!

one might say we're in a

• one might say we're in a

I was streaming this no earlier than last evening... still so good :mukbang:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!