do you think mhj or bang pd would be mad

• if illeat wins a daesang

i mean she called them out for copying and then they go on to not only top international charts like no other. A daesang could potentially send her off the edge

what about bang pd? would he be mad since lsf didnt win any? that's hes first girl group right

the digital thread talking about soty already

• It seems LS will end up with no Grand Prizes, with two veteran members.

Illit might. If TWS fails defeat a certain 1,345 years for the Melon yearly charts, and Illit's second song does well, Melon might just give it to Illit

• I would think it would make Bang PD happy since he personally had a hand in Illit's production (or heavily involved). From what I read so far, he wanted to prove he can make a successful gg.

As for MHJ, after the public acknowledgement of similarities between NJs and Illit, while she may not be happy about the situation I think she should be happy that her vision and creativity trumped BSH so much so that he copied her NJs formula to make his new girl group. BSH thought NJs debut songs Attention and Hype Boy were no good. lmao

• It seems LS will end up with no Grand Prizes, with two veteran members.

Illit might. If TWS fails defeat a certain 1,345 years for the Melon yearly charts, and Illit's second song does well, Melon might just give it to Illit

And that'd be a lifetime achievement with members younger than 21

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

Edited once, last by Jasque-O-Part2 ().

• Not quite since only MAMA awards Lifetime Achievement Awards.

what does iu have in store for us in 2025? after her takeover globally. will she lay dormant. do her main gig of acting? i heard singing was so easy shes said ill do acting and succeed in that too

• NJ need to show their junoirs who's the boss by releasing

Electro-magnetic

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Magnetic could pull a love dive and outdo both Iu and tws. They just need really good longevity and keep accumulating points. I can definitely see magnetic holding for a while

Love Dive spent 33 weeks in the top 10, Magnetic weren't able to hold onto the top 1 long enough for an early soty claim but If they could outlive all the recent and upcoming songs, then good for them.

Bang PD would be happy, but not as happy since ILLIT has been brandished as a copy of NJ. MHJ would be angry and would downplay ILLIT's achievements even in prison.

• Bang wouldn't care and if he is cheeky, he would openly congratulate them sincerely, min on the other hand could never, in terms of ego problem she has way more, she would never go back on her words otherwise she never would've said 30 years kpop thing and some other things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!