HYBE employees respond to accusations of cult association ‘Dahn World’

• HYBE employees respond to accusations of cult association ‘Dahn World’

HYBE employees respond to accusations of cult association: “I can only laugh, please give me some time to meditate” HYBE-employees-respond-to-accusations-of-cult-association-Dahn-World.jpg

When HYBE was suspected of having a deep connection with ‘Dahn World’, HYBE Labels employees collectively denied it

An employee of HYBE Labels wrote on ‘Blind’, “They said that all HYBE employees were brainwashed by ‘Dahn World’ and forced to meditate and do yoga every morning. All the conspiracy theories surrounding this company are so funny”

Some employees reacted to these posts by saying, “This is too much” and “It’s funny. Please give me some time to do yoga and meditate in the morning. I want to do that too”

Another employee said: “Anyone who works in this industry knows this, but when making a video, even the smallest details make people think ‘Did they think about this?’ He added, “Assuming we chose Sindorim Station by chance, why put the bear symbolizing Dahn World in the center of the music video?”

1. Am I the only one who doesn’t believe this?? ㅠ I’m not sure about the other controversies related to HYBEㅋ but this controversy seems like a joke ㅠㅠ

2. NO… Do you think all the employees know about Lee Soo Man’s tree planting??????

3. I’m curious about what managers think, not employees

4. I’m really curious, so why don’t they sue Dahn World? Isn’t HYBE so sensitive to portrait rights?

5. Bang Si Hyuk himself should reveal his statement. Why does he keep hiding behind staff and artists? If he spoke up, it would all be over, right?

6. What I’m curious about is whether the CEO, executives or people investing large sums of money are related to Dahn World or not

7. Si Hyuk uses singers and staff as shields, but I’ve never seen him step up like Min Heejin~

8. Why don’t they sue Dahn World for using their artists to promote?

9. Wouldn’t it all be over if they took legal action against Dahn World?

10. Please explain sajaegi, you stupid HYBE employees

Original post (1)

HYBE employees respond to accusations of cult association ‘Dahn World’ – Pannkpop

• "1. Am I the only one who doesn’t believe this?? ㅠ I’m not sure about the other controversies related to HYBEㅋ but this controversy seems like a joke ㅠㅠ"

Sane person here :iconpepe:

• Danielle [ NewJeans ]

In Hebrew, the name Danielle means “God is my judge,” a powerful and meaningful name for any little lady.

I'm been searching the group photo of Newjeans with Bang Si Hyuk, til now there is none.

Is because of Danielle?? I hope this rumours is fake...

• Danielle [ NewJeans ]

In Hebrew, the name Danielle means “God is my judge,” a powerful and meaningful name for any little lady.

I'm been searching the group photo of Newjeans with Bang Si Hyuk, til now there is none.

Is because of Danielle?? I hope this rumours is fake...

I doubt it since Bang could have just veto her from the start and MHJ would have surely brought this up at the press conference if he was against Danielle. I have been carrying around Danielle's PC just to be safe though.

• They will really pretend it's about everyone but the one person that is personally invested in the cult and has the power to maintain HYBE's association with it.

• One thing I hate about modern conspiracies like this, pizzagate, vaccines are nanoparticles made by satan to enslave humanity etc is how they just keep leaving obvious signs and hints just lying around in public for any old person to see and easily link to the conspiracy.

Like... they don't even try anymore.

I mean sure, it makes it easier for the usual 10th grade dropouts, science deniers, cookers, weirdos and the like to easily pick it all up but gosh...

I remember the old conspiracies, where they hid EVERYTHING. It took dogged, obsessive FBI agents likes 10 whole seasons of gripping TV to expose the conspiracy.

Not a twitter user and a photo.

• What with South Korea and always these "cults" that comes up constantly in different news reporting? Are they so common?

There is a lot from what I understood. There is no reliable data since how a cult is defined could be tricky at times but here's some materials that I previously read that made the most sense to me:

* By one reckoning there are at least active 300 cults in South Korea. According to the Korean National Council of Churches, there were about 100 pseudo-religious cults with an estimated 300,000 followers in South Korea in the early 2000s. Some of these cults have been accused of using violence to maintain obedience among their members and bilking followers out of large sums of money.

(My own note that Christianity is just one of the belief systems used)

* AFP reported: There are numerous theories but a number of experts suggest cults (and religion in general) flourished during traumatic periods in modern Korean history — the 1910-45 Japanese colonial period, the 1950-53 Korean war and the decades of military rule that followed it. Religious groups with strong, unambiguous ideologies that offered comfort and salvation appealed strongly to people struggling with a crisis of national identity during times of deep uncertainty. The more modern versions have claimed a unique knowledge of the path to material and spiritual prosperity — a message that resonates in a highly competitive and status-focused society. [Source: AFP, November 4, 2016]

Just keep in mind that it's not just in Korea that cults exists. It's in nearly every country.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!