Tzuyu could do the funniest thing..... 🇹🇼

• #TZUYU will appear [Has been invited] in a Chinese program.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BEG4DAWIN

Changed the title of the thread from “TZUYU could do the funniest thing..... 🇹🇼” to “Tzuyu could do the funniest thing..... 🇹🇼”.
  • I found this.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm surprised anyone is even inviting her to do anything in China, but frankly I don't see her (or JYP) accepting the invite, especially if they're framing her as a "Chinese" idol.

• I found this.

I'm surprised anyone is even inviting her to do anything in China, but frankly I don't see her (or JYP) accepting the invite, especially if they're framing her as a "Chinese" idol.

I doubt she would attend.

A situation where she would be expected to present herself as Chinese.

I wouldn't want her to have to put herself in that situation.

It's a powderkeg. No upside. And a large potential for her to face extreme criticism and hate.

I would worry for her too. If she would be put on the spot somehow to take a stance.

Hope this is just an invite. And that's all.

• Whether she accepts or doesn't I get a feeling things might get messy

if she doesn't accepts the invite people will say: she's anti mainland china / she's against chinese unity... etc

If she accepts the invite people will say: she has betrayed taiwan / she wants mainland china's money etc

• BTW; The show is to pick people to go to the Olympics to cheer for the Chinese National team

Yeah, JYP should not allow for Tzuyu to go to this show.

"a show where best team to cheer on China at the Paris Olympics is selected."

• What will she do?

Choosing whether or not to go will likely ensure a hell storm of hate will befall on her from both countries' antis. Poor Tzuyu.

But, for her mental health, maybe not going would be the right move.......?

But, what do I know?

Oh..... That would be awkward to see her on-camera reactions being visibly uncomfortable while she politely feigns praising the team through gestures.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!