17 years later and Epik High "Fan" is still the GOAT

• My favorite Korean MV and probably my favorite boy group song.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Awesome!

Love the vibe and mood. So much of 1st Gen had this kind of melancholic vibe. Actually mirrored k-dramas of the time as well.

I find so much from this time period so nostalgic and great. Korean media of the 2000s had such a cool mood.

The girl in the MV is really pretty! Wow. Do you know who she is?

This is my entry into this vein to parallel your fav.

My favorite 1st Gen song is of that same period with a similar kind of vibe:

GOD's Pyunji (Letter). Like this it has a young girl in juxtaposition to the guy, though not a saesang relationship. But steeped in that same kind of melancholy and tragedy.

Pyunji stars a young Kim Tae Hee. And is absolute proof of her reputation in her youth as being Korea's most beautiful woman. She's unreal.

• Oh yeah great song and video. I think I remember you showing me this a long time ago. It's groovy and has that dreamy 2000s Korea asthetic. How did you even come across that video since you were only a SNSD fan back in the day?

The girl in Fan is an actress named Lee Eunsung. Don't know anything about her but she is cute as hell in the mv.

• Oh yeah great song and video. I think I remember you showing me this a long time ago. It's groovy and has that dreamy 2000s Korea asthetic. How did you even come across that video since you were only a SNSD fan back in the day?

The girl in Fan is an actress named Lee Eunsung. Don't know anything about her but she is cute as hell in the mv.

Oh I just looked her up and it seems she married the leader of Seo Taiji and Boys.

And I came into that song way late. Like a few years ago. So not at the time haha.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!