Yerin Baek is Leaving Blue Vinyl. And My Heads Exploding Trying to understand it all

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yerin Baek is leaving Blue Vinyl (the label she founded)

The Volunteers are leaving Blue Vinyl

Cloud is leaving Blue Vinyl, The Volunteers (which was his band way before it was Yerin's??) and likely Yerin

Which is already messy before you factor that Cloud was Yerin's producer for her entire career😭. Does this mean her unreleased songs won't ever see light of day again :emotionalpepe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

itiswhatitisss  citron-icy who

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• There is definitely mush more to this story, we may get to know what happened in the future (or we may not)

• Which is already messy before you factor that Cloud was Yerin's producer for her entire career😭. Does this mean her unreleased songs won't ever see light of day again

We've seen many times composer & producer form different company work with group/soloist so i guess it's ok about this. We can still have hope.

The real point for me is wtf happened, is yerin was the founder does that mean she is broke ? ;(

• We've seen many times composer & producer form different company work with group/soloist so i guess it's ok about this. We can still have hope.

The real point for me is wtf happened, is yerin was the founder does that mean she is broke ? ;(

On her account, she wrote, "I'm making fun and new things with good people. I'll say hello to you soon," se wrote, hinting at new activities.

As the contract between Blue Vinyl and its artists, Baek Yerin, Kwak Minhyuk, Kim Chiheon, and Ko Hyungseok, has expired, we have mutually agreed to terminate the exclusive contract after careful discussion. In addition, the band 'The Volunteers' member Ko Hyung-seok has come to an end in the band. Blue Vinyl is also ending its activities as a management brand in line with the artists' new beginnings.

External Content www.youtube.com

• We've seen many times composer & producer form different company work with group/soloist so i guess it's ok about this. We can still have hope.

I don't think this is an amicable split and I'm honestly willing to wager money that whatever happened between Yerin and Cloud is the reason everything is a mess now. :pepe-shame:

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Then there is this

THE VOLUNTEERS NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

External Content twitter.com

• Then there is this

WTF ? :boompepe:

• Then there is this

See this is why my heads exploding :boompepe:

• simplest ansser is a fal put between cloud and the rest of the band.

And while Cloud did produce a lot for Yerin, it wasn't everything and she's always been a songwriter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!