Babymonster debut stage in SBS Inkigayo

• hi welcome to akp! as a baemon stan you are replying to the biggest baemon anti so I'm letting you know lol

I told you so many times, stop being an idiot clown! Thank you! It's not my fault if you can't read. Do I need to post all of my positive comment about the girls here?

Learn the f-ing difference between hating YG and hating the girls! It's not the same thing, you dumbass!

You should cry not laugh, because your IQ is on the ground. I literally praised them, AGAIN, but yeah, I'm an anti. People like you are the reason I don't want to be in their fandom. You're toxic af!

Also, you call me an anti? Didn't you say you're not a BM fan? You just want to ride their popularity wave because your faves are disbanded, basically.

• As a Babymonster fan who listened to this far to many times over the last few hours, That part is backtrack, as well as all of the Sheesh's in the chorus and the "Baby I'mma Monster" part where they put their hand behind their head. Roras vocal at the start where she pushes herself off the ground might also be backtrack, or she might just be a little quiet.

The part at 1:27 when they rap wasn't live either, probably because they don't know the lyrics or just don't want to do it live because it's too cringe.🤣 But 90% of the performance was live, for sure.

They still performed MILES BETTER than Blackpink in 8 years.

• The part at 1:27 when they rap wasn't live either, probably because they don't know the lyrics or just don't want to do it live because it's too cringe.🤣 But 90% of the performance was live, for sure.

As far as I know, I might be wrong. But they record multiple live stage audios pick one, With some parts obviously missing, And then when editing the performances together there are bound to be some moments where the audio doesn't line up with the video. But looking at Ahyeon and Rukas fancam videos from a different performance they do match up. As I said, I could be speaking completely out of my ass. But from everything I know about music shows that's how it is usually done.

• 95% insults

5% on topic

Nice way to argue ig :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Also, you call me an anti? Didn't you say you're not a BM fan? You just want to ride their popularity wave because your faves are disbanded, basically.

I missed this part lol wait what? I stan bp yes but I like baemon since their show btw and baemon have been called flopped since they release batter up so that's not it. lol I like them because I think have skills and I like their voices. and blackpink literally renewed their contract as a group so nope they didn't disband unfortunately for you

• I missed this part lol wait what? I stan bp yes but I like baemon since their show btw and baemon have been called flopped since they release batter up so that's not it. lol I like them because I think have skills and I like their voices. and blackpink literally renewed their contract as a group so nope they didn't disband unfortunately for you

Maybe I confused you with your pal who likes to promote his Lolita obsession on the Forum, because both of you are crazy when it comes to Blackpink and Babymon. May bad.

I don't care if Blackpink will be active for 40 years, hon. The fact is that YG did the same with every group, but how many albums did they released when they renewed? They renewed their contract as a group because YG need money, they lost their biggest artist, G-Dragon+Bigbang and 2NE1, they can't lose Blackpink too. They will give them a mini-album or a Single for their 10th anniversary, but that's all.

You know, I hope I'm wrong, and BP fans can be happy, but I know YG. I mean, they already proved my point with BP. In 8 years, they released 2 albums, 2 Japanese EP and some Single that's like 30 songs or so. Nuff said, I think, but trust me, I don't care if YG will give them 100 songs per year! I don't hate the girls. Rose is still my favorite and I can't wait to her first real album. But if you still trust YG, it's your problem.

My problem with YG aside from their shit and lazy producing work is their stupid and toxic fandom. Back in the days it wasn't like that, because we loved Bigbang for the music, and saw them building YG from the ground while they were starving. People like you, are not real fans, because you can't promote your faves without being toxic.

I mean, for Christ's sake, even your nickname proves my point. 🤣

• Did anyone see the part when Ahyeon throws her lip ring?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!