ILLIT - Magnetic already is #6 on Melon!

• :dancer-pepe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You missed the next update where they rose even more lol :eyes:

• You missed the next update where they rose even more lol :eyes:

Whi why do you never reply to me, why u keep ignoring me why why why :waterr:

• Whi why do you never reply to me, why u keep ignoring me why why why :waterr:

But I acknowledge you all the time, King. Guess I'm not good enough for you :pepe-hips:

ILLIT is a legitimate top contender already though. I'll admit it.

Top three girl groups in the game about to be NJ, LSF and ILLIT

• Magnetic next week surge going to be heaven to look at lol.

Honestly, Melon seems to be back on it's legs because last few months been boring with an exception of last 2 months.

:rolleyes:

Looking at the current charts, TWS Plot Twist should be SOTY contender because the song longevity is crazy good. It's been solid top 2 for a while. :melon_think:

• Magnetic next week surge going to be heaven to look at lol.

Honestly, Melon seems to be back on it's legs because last few months been boring with an exception of last 2 months.

:rolleyes:

Looking at the current charts, TWS Plot Twist should be SOTY contender because the song longevity is crazy good. It's been solid top 2 for a while. :melon_think:

Btw i’ve been menaing to ask. Why Monday always has the highest surge?

Horanghae:p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!