Do you even like your fav's music?

• Since my most favourite artis is not even sucessfull, I would be a fool if I wa just there to try to figure out if they are sucessfull. I am not like that few people that you see that mostly only talk about charts or brand deals or who won what award. I love the music, that's why I started to listen to my faves. I would be stupid if I would say I like a musician without knowing or liking most of their songs. Imagine western artists would face the same issue, than nobody would actually listen to Taylor Swift ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I do like my fav's music but they aren't my favs because of the music

I've always said I can listen to any group BG or GG or soloist etc etc but for me to like a group it's usually the member's personalities (or at least what we see of it on camera) and group cohension

• I got into Kpop because of Boombaya and Blackpinkhouse. I eventually stanned Blackpink for their music, Lisa, and Teddy. To this day, Blackpink has the best and most consistent music overall of any Kpop group, i think they only have 1-3 flops, every other song including every B side is a blop or a bop. It's fucking amazing tbh.

Then i got exposed to Mina and Twice. Stanned them for Mina, Michaeng, and their music. They also have legendary title tracks like Scientist, Heartshaker, and What is Love which might still be the greatest cutesy song i've ever heard in Kpop.

Then my final bias of course is Izone. Their title tracks range from flop La Vien Rose (2 out of 10), blops Fiesta, Violeta, and Secret Story of the Swan (5-6 out of 10), and Panorama (borderline blop/bop at close to 7 out of 10). However they have some of the best B sides in the business and of course, they have the best chemistry and fanservice in the business, i'm still emo over them after 3 years postdisbandment.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!