Do you have a K-Pop circle or is this a hobby you enjoy solo?

• Love the shares so far. Keep em coming, AKP!

Some more details about me.

My best friend and I clash all the time, because he shades K-Pop (he is prone to shade in general) while being a massive Taylor Swift/Lady Gaga fan, so it usually ends up with him coming after the substance/song quality of K-Pop and me going at him for his hypocrisy :boompepe:

My other best friend (one of the ones who became a huge Once and Blink
    ) and I cannot discuss NewJeans in any way. He gets more triggered than all the Onces/Blinks here combined when I start talking about their achievements, hence the sarcastic "legendary" text message from him with an ILLIT headline attached (because I used that word to describe NewJeans' debut :pepe-joy: )

In reading some comments here, even though we fight like cats and dogs sometimes, I'm grateful to have people in my life who either share or at least accept my passion for K-Pop :pepeflushed:

Of course I always have my MooMoo family, who are my favorite people outside of my close friend circle :pepelove1:

• Hi,

Me and my S.O. consume KMusic quite a bit our spotify is peppered with it along with Latin music and 90s-10s underground rap. Dean, Davichi, Crush, Sam Kim, Wonstein, OST's you name it. She loves JK and V (more V for the vibes, but she dances more to JK).

It's pretty cool actually. I can talk to someone who can understand the Kendrick Lamar vs Drake vs JCole discourse from First Person shooter and at the same time be excited about the NJ comeback.

-knysom

• One of my coworkers is a Moomoo too. We are getting along pretty well but we are not truly friends. We speak about Mamamoo sometimes.

My brother is a Kpop fan too but apart from BTS, we don't really love the same groups. Same for one of my friends. We both love BTS and Red Velvet but that's all. She is into others groups and same for me.

My best friend did not care about Kpop for many years and one day, someone told her about Stray Kids and now she is a stay so we have one more topic to discuss when we hang out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!