YOUNG POSSE - 'XXL' MV! BOP?

• It took some time, but we have more than 1000 sales! YEAH!😅

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also. Leggo, Hip Hop Queens! Kinda feels nostalgic to support another underrated RBW group. 🤣

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Like i said, I've been listening to them since yesterday. They are great. I'm so mad they're doing that bad. What the hell is their label doing. Imagine if they were in hybe ;( i only care about bts, i don't stan le sserafim but they are my fave gg. I'm adding young posse to the list. Girlies deserves only the best ;(

• Like i said, I've been listening to them since yesterday. They are great. I'm so mad they're doing that bad. What the hell is their label doing. Imagine if they were in hybe ;( i only care about bts, i don't stan le sserafim but they are my fave gg. I'm adding young posse to the list. Girlies deserves only the best ;(

You probably don't know this but with small label groups, this isn't a new thing, and with them this is even worse, because they're not a typical trendy group with trendy style.

Mamamoo had a similar journey, but they did it with Jazz music not Hip Hop.

So yeah, Posse has a LONG road ahead of them. RBW and DPS won't disband them, that's for sure. Their PR work is not good, but what we can tell about them is that they give freedom for their groups and all of them are versatile. RBW is pretty much like HYBE, but they never will be as big.

• Nice to know they won't disband them, and i hope they'll do better because i really like them. I was never into nugu groups, i don't know how this works :sweat:

• Yes ^^

I got used to bts, they just need to breathe and that's already a promo ^^

To be fair, BTS was a nugu group too. If I remember correctly, BTS became big in Korea after like 3 or 4 years? And much later internationally. The only difference is that HYBE promoted them worldwide in a massive way unlike RBW. They tried it once with Mamamoo when they got the invite to Coachella in 2019, but Covid ruined everything and since then, they didn't do anything. I'm still surprised they give them a World Tour after 9 years. 😅

I hope they won't do the same mistake with Posse, but I saw them doing that with Purple Kiss too. I think they don't care about international success anymore.

I'm jealous of Army for this ^^

Me too, a little bit, but I love that Mamamoo never was a hype group, because thanks to that they can do whatever they want as musicians. Who knows what would happen to them if RBW became a huge company like HYBE.

• I just started listening to them, the song is a banger.

:shake-it::groovins:

"No one has done what I have done during the 30 years in K-pop" - Min Hee-Jin

:meme-what:

Kpop world is a total mess because of greed and ego right now

:meme-bonk:

• For me, XXL is the best music video I've seen. I also really like the B side of their new album.

All members are very good singers, rappers and dancers.

Their combination of strong rap with freshness, cuteness, craziness and humor is unique.

• I think they would do better with a different promotion style. The MV was fun but Im not too fond of the different music video options either (like the no CGI thing). I really like the group though and definitely gonna keep up with their activities. I think even if XXL isn't to everyones taste, it does well to showcase the girls abilities, talents and personalities and I personally think they're gonna get better (not sure who they're under but hopefully their company doesn't ruin it for them😭 because the girls have the charm, visuals and talent imo just need good management and they can become a name in the 4th gen) Really love what they're going for though, I hope they succeed!! 🪼🪼

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!