I just summarized them if they were too long. People tell me to go on this Reddit website so I did. These aren’t my opinions so yeah. Also Reddit fans are mean as hell. Damn
1. The narrative/belief that Rosé is musically talented in producing or songwriting has yet to be proven.
(OP said that they have yet to see that Rosé is good at producing/songwriting and is musically talented and that her solo doesn’t count, )
2. Taeyhung from BTS is by far the worst in bts at singing live
(OP said that Jimin is the weakest vocalist but Taehyung is the worst in live singing out of all the male vocalists in Kpop and that Jimin can comfortably sing his lines better. Taehyung is inconsistent when singing live and that he is tone deaf)
3. If a choreo is only good with specific/special camerawork, then it’s not that good of a choreo.
(OP reference on the ground and the camera work, if it is a good choreo it should not take lots of camera work to make it look good)
4. Yejis studio choom performance video made it seem like she can’t dance
(OP said that her performance wasn’t good and that the choreography was bad)
I’m sick of summarizing so you’ll just get the title sorry.
5. Chen shouldn’t come back to EXO
6. Age doesn’t justify bullying
7. Soyeon rap in hwaa didn’t fit the song
8. Stop referring to your Kpop groups as yours example: our boys, our girls
9. Pentagon got better after e’dawn got kicked out
I would do more but I’m sick of reading all the posts so anyways if you want to read the posts in depth just search up r/kpopunpopularopinions