Random Kpop opinions I found off reddit

• I just summarized them if they were too long. People tell me to go on this Reddit website so I did. These aren’t my opinions so yeah. Also Reddit fans are mean as hell. Damn

1. The narrative/belief that Rosé is musically talented in producing or songwriting has yet to be proven.

(OP said that they have yet to see that Rosé is good at producing/songwriting and is musically talented and that her solo doesn’t count, )

2. Taeyhung from BTS is by far the worst in bts at singing live

(OP said that Jimin is the weakest vocalist but Taehyung is the worst in live singing out of all the male vocalists in Kpop and that Jimin can comfortably sing his lines better. Taehyung is inconsistent when singing live and that he is tone deaf)

3. If a choreo is only good with specific/special camerawork, then it’s not that good of a choreo.

(OP reference on the ground and the camera work, if it is a good choreo it should not take lots of camera work to make it look good)

4. Yejis studio choom performance video made it seem like she can’t dance

(OP said that her performance wasn’t good and that the choreography was bad)

I’m sick of summarizing so you’ll just get the title sorry.

5. Chen shouldn’t come back to EXO

6. Age doesn’t justify bullying

7. Soyeon rap in hwaa didn’t fit the song

8. Stop referring to your Kpop groups as yours example: our boys, our girls

9. Pentagon got better after e’dawn got kicked out

I would do more but I’m sick of reading all the posts so anyways if you want to read the posts in depth just search up r/kpopunpopularopinions

• Ooh i was lurking there too and found this opinion (and i just have to agree its like i ghost wrote it wow):

Baekhyun has the best discography. His shit slaps all the time. and his upcoming cb in march 30th is going to be everything. Ps i love this teaser pic best <3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Needing overhead cameras doesn't mean that the OTG choreo is bad. It just fits the concept.

I agree that being the end name in a list of songwriters doesn't prove anyone's writing chops. However it's interesting that it's just becoming a big deal now once Rose has her first credits. It's pretty standard. Even for the famously self-writing self-producing groups. I'd like to see a list of K-Pop songs that were composed only by the singers and no-one else. I feel like it would be a fairly short list. I feel like Rose probably has many self-penned songs, but if she won't let Teddy have a credit too there's not much chance of them seeing the light of day.

And as for the Yeji thing, she shows off her dance skills all the time. The SC clip was about showcasing her personal charisma, I think she did a good job.

• I don't agree with 5. Why would he not allow to comeback to EXO, just because he married? Marriage is one of the things a normal person will have in life.

K-Pop idols are marketed as pseudo-boyfriends for teenagers. Hence all the "Stay faithful to me, faceless mass. Don't look at other men" stuff.

Really they should be happy for idols to set the example of marriage and kids, when you take into account their plummeting birth rate.

• K-Pop idols are marketed as pseudo-boyfriends for teenagers. Hence all the "Stay faithful to me, faceless mass. Don't look at other men" stuff.

Really they should be happy for idols to set the example of marriage and kids, when you take into account their plummeting birth rate.

It been like that from the first gen and I was hoping after Ellie’s (dunno how to spell his name)baby news that times will change. I’m not am Exo fan but I was so angry when the news came out and some people were protesting to get his kicked off. It’s stupid. They are humans too, why do they have to stay single? Do they voice change if they get married and make babies? No. It’s not gonna stop them being a singer. 👀

• imagine saying v is tone deaf when he has true pitch (is that what you call it in english too? /gen), a skill even most musically inclined people don’t have

he can hear a note and immediately know what it was, even if it was brief, and replicate it if it’s within his range (his Huge Range)

61128BAB-7FC3-4865-880C-6C2B97FD2F07.jpeg

he even was able to rattle off the note that animals at the zoo were making sounds at, correctly every time. kpoppies stay trying to act like bts can’t sing lol

• K-Pop idols are marketed as pseudo-boyfriends for teenagers. Hence all the "Stay faithful to me, faceless mass. Don't look at other men" stuff.

That's why idols groups only average lasting 7 years :peperain:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!