How to make people happy?

• My therapist found out I like KPop and she got super happy about it, cause she told me her daughter likes it too. This was the starting point as my therapist askedme what my interests are and she saw the posters in my livingroom "Hey the posters, arn't they Korean? I know them cause of my daughter" than her cold looking face begun to look less cold and we had a normal conversation about my interests and the fact I have a lot random knowledge xD

Before this my therapist came off like these cold people who judge you like the therapists in movies

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• if people around me know that i like kpop they will :pepe-back-away:

For me it's harder when I say I like JPop... even a lot KPop-fans judge me like "Wtf?" and thats... well... bad, even tho a lot JPop-artists do exactly the same type of music

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• there's literally a book called how to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie I highly recommend you read it OP

there's probably a pdf version floating around on the net

• I think for most of us being here, and being able to talk with each other about music and groups that we like is some kind of form of therapy...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think that being able to form a connection with someone over a shared interest is a wonderful thing, it makes both people feel like they’re understood and is a point where they can bond over something. Kpop is one of those mediums to form such a connection and it’s beautiful <3

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!