Any fairytale-like K-Pop GG MVs?

• I want to binge watch WJSN, Loona and Gfriend MVs, but first of all I wanted to ask if any of you can recommend me more MVs that are in that kind of style

I don't care of it's nugu groups, jut show me more MVS with girls in white dresses that run through forests

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• This is perfect to your description. Fairy tale + White dresses

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is perfect to your description. Fairy tale + White dresses

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's a very beautiful MV, yes. I always watch in on mute though bc I don't like the song

But what I meant is more "nature-like" MVs. Like Gfriends, for example, they are always happening at some place irl

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• Oh my girl - closer (one of kpop’s goats, as far as the “indie” crowd is concerned)

Oh my girl - windy day

Oh my girl - secret garden

Oh my girl - the fifth season

Wjsn - secret (another goat, according to me at least)

Wjsn - i wish

Wjsn - dreams come true (not sure if this counts)

Wjsn - save me save you (not their best mv but the song is top tier)

Izone - secret story of the swan (the mv seems like a knock off of those wjsn mvs ngl, but oh well)

Less fairy tale and more “carnivale” & carnivale adjacent lol:

Wjsn - la la love

Sunnyhill - midnight circus

Purple kiss - nerdy (stretching it a bit)

Not ggs but female singer at least:

Iu - good day (not quite on theme but 💁)

Iu - you & i

Iu - the red shoes

Iu - twenty three

Edited once, last by whisker ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

this is a cute mv

• External Content www.youtube.com

Is very Fairy Tale coded

• As someone said above

External Content youtu.be

someone (I think it was rainbow) told me it's the closest thing to gospel music in kpop

• Pocahontas vibes

possibly the most beautiful mv i've ever seen

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!