Dragon Ball Creator Akira Toriyama Passed Away

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Complex is over-rated, Iโ€™ll go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKโœฟJESSICAโœฟNEWJEANSโœฟSEJEONGโœฟTHE ROSEโœฟTWICEโœฟYERIN BAEKโœฟYUKIKAโœฟTHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• RIP Toriyama-sensei!!!

I am so unbelievably sad and disheartened. DBZ has been so instrumental in making me as big of an anime fan as I am now. It is literally my childhood, and Toriyama-sensei was a genius and one of the major driving forces as to why anime/manga has become so beloved world wide. He has inspired this new generation of shounen writers, rightfully.

We were blessed to have him while he was here, and life feels a little less magical now with him gone. I hope he's resting well. His legacy will live on.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• may he rest in peace

trully a legend!

now I will wait even more for new anime series

External Content www.youtube.com

• rest in peace

Toriyama was a real legend, sometimes people doesn't realize the huge impact he had on the industry it was Dragon Ball that spearheaded the breakthrough of Japanese manga / anime into the rest of the world and even if people hasn't watch or read the series the fact that it inspired so many other works like ONE PIECE or Naruto means that one way or another they felt his influence

and let's not forget all the work he did as illustrator, things like Dragon Quest or Chrono Trigger wouldnt be nearly as successful or beloved if it weren't for Toriyama designing their worlds and characters

really sad specially since it was so sudden seems it was an accident, dunno what is going to happen with Dragon Ball in the long term for now Toriyama was deep in the production of Dragon Ball Daima so hopefully people that were complaining that it looked "too childish" stay quiet and appreciate his final work also Toyotaro is working on a new arc of the manga based on the scripts written by Toriyama so at least we can enjoy another arc written by him

• This is hurts like I lost my second dad. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I first saw an episode of the Original Dragon Ball anime back when I was 5 years old. That was 32 years ago, since then I bought every DB merch or asked my mother to buy it. ๐Ÿ˜…

I don't know how many times I drew Goku and the others, he's the reason I became an artist too.

Many people said, Dragon Ball has no story, it's just about some guys fighting with each other. Sure, that was the surface, but when I grew up and understand the meaning behind it, it affected my life in a different way.

Rest in Peace, Sensei!

This picture is made by Oda Eiichiro (creator of the One Piece Manga) and Kishimoto Masashi (creator of the Naruto Manga) both of them, and Nozawa Masako (voice of Goku) released a statement too, you can read it down below.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!