LE SSERAFIM - "SMART" official MV

• LSRFM is the best performing group in Kpop right now.

And Smart and Swan Song are better than Easy. Even the choreos are better.

unpopular opinion maybe?, but I really dislike easy’s choreo lol. It’s so clunky and awkward and doesn’t even suit the song. There’s also absolutely no chance any of the moves would catch on so that’s another fail if hybe were actually trying to come up with a viral point dance for easy. Honestly i just find the routine ugly to look at jklkhjk it’s unforgiven all over again :pepe-shame: After antifragile, source music’s choices for their title tracks’ music AND choreo selection have been questionable to say the least. Both swan song and smart’s choreos are obviously better than easy’s; it takes no genius to admit that :violinist-pepe:

• unpopular opinion maybe?, but I really dislike easy’s choreo lol. It’s so clunky and awkward and doesn’t even suit the song. There’s also absolutely no chance any of the moves would catch on so that’s another fail if hybe were actually trying to come up with a viral point dance for easy. Honestly i just find the routine ugly to look at jklkhjk it’s unforgiven all over again :pepe-shame: After antifragile, source music’s choices for their title tracks’ music AND choreo selection have been questionable to say the least. Both swan song and smart’s choreos are obviously better than easy’s; it takes no genius to admit that :violinist-pepe:

Look at Smart going viral holy hell

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Impurities better than Antifragile

Lamppost and Fire better than Unforgiven

Smart and Swan better than Easy

I said it on another thread - Hybe needs a new title track picker omg.

• you hate to admit it but bluebeard is obviously the superior song to promote in the unforgiven album, judging by how infectious the beats are as a dance track and how catchy the choreo is that everyone and their mother knew that boom boom boom move while unforgiven’s dead in a ditch 🤭 (go find twice’s clip if you haven’t lol)

Give it up old man your tastelessness can’t stop bluebeard from winning against your wishes 😌

And Antifragile’s obviously the right choice for a title track, and i say this as an impurities defender. Ik you’re just trolling atp with your wacky “title track choices” that aren’t suitable to be title tracks at all just bc you like those songs but you need to be put in your place once in awhile lest you run around freely too much and infect people with your tragic taste 😌

• This means more performance video — a win for me! Smart the song and the choreo are both addicting.

Also glad that LSFM promote another B-side after their first main promo. This could be their thing. I don’t see them doing pre-releases in the future, but follow-up B-side like EPBW and Smart instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!