Damn, Newjeans is being criticized for gaining weight

• Recently, a netizen in Nate Pann drew attention by making a post titled, “NewJeans, please lose some weight”.

Nate Pann

This person said:

One thing I like about Newjeans is that the girls don't look sick or malnourished like many idols in the industry. They appear healthy, their bodies are not severely thin, which is often seen as the standard. The girls are still young and growing with really busy schedules so they should avoid harsh diets for their own health. This is why Kpop idols tend to be more prone to injuries compared to real dancers; they often lack good nutrition to support their bodies and choreography. I hope nothing changes, and the girls, along with Ador, will continue to brush off these types of criticisms instead of trying to please those who promote unhealthy standards.

• The person that wrote that article obviously doesn’t know what having a healthy body looks like then and would need to take some proper health and nutrition classes before they wanna put these girls in danger. It’s good that the girls aren’t starving themselves unlike most if not all other groups in this industry are.

• Of course they are because idiotic netizens have nothing better to do than judge EVERY TINY THING they do.

Sadly, those despicable netizens do it to all artists and the cycle will never end.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• i give it a year before they are all fairly thin, korean pressure gets em eventually

• They are all fine, healthy, and beautiful. Neitzens or whoever criticize their appearance seriously either have low self esteem about their own bodies/looks or obviously is jealous of them. K pop needs to bring back healthy bodies instead of being just skin and bones.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!