Guess my favorite song of 2022 for 100 akorns

• It is a girl group song.

Go.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Has to be love dive for you right :/

It probably should be but it's not.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kara - When I move

Damn I forgot about this. But no that's incorrect.

• How about Blue Flame by Le Sserafim?

Oh shit!!!! That was 2022?

Ok change of plan. Blue Flame was my favorite song of 2022. You win.

The original answer when making this thread was "In My World" by Rocket Punch but Blue Flame is SSS Tier.

• I got my answer based by this thread you made last month lol

Doing some investigative (is that a real word) research lol.

• kirishiki your 100 has been delivered but damn you are already rich with akorns lol

• kirishiki your 100 has been delivered but damn you are already rich with akorns lol

I am rich, because I got 5k akorns from selfmate in this thread

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!