Why do I have no idea who BiBi is?

• she's a K-R&B soloist and her sister is an idol (in Triple S I think), and she's friends with and occasionally collabs with some idols. But she isn't an idol herself, and so doesn't really make any noise on this forum or other kpop social media places like twitter or reddit. She's closer to Heize or Lee Hi than Kwon Eunbi or Soojin or whatever.

She's currently having her biggest hit ever right now tho (Bam Yang Gang is the song's name), so you'll probably be hearing about her more as people start to success stan her.

• Oh Andrew....

Bibi began her career when she was scouted by Yoonmirae who was impressed with her talents that she showcased through songs on soundcloud. Later, Bibi (real name Kim Hyeongseo; full stage name nakedbibi) would really begin her career on the show "The Fan" where she would finish at second place. In 2020 she made her debut with Binu which became her first ever OFFICIAL single. She writes and produces most of her music. Bibi works closely with kpop idols despite being a krnb artist, she wrote Twice's More & More, collabed with Jihyo, Chungha, Yena, Hyoyeon, Heechul, JYP, Soyeon as well as krnb artists such as twlv, Zico, Crush and others.

Shes been promoting for 4 years and raked in a lot of CFs in Korea as well as joining 88rising for HITC where she went viral for giving the best fan service (I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO GET THE KISS). Shes called the dark IU in Korea, her popularity was mostly contained to the Krnb scene until recently with Bam Yang Gang's virality

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

Edited once, last by dummi ().

• Oh Andrew....

Bibi began her career when she was scouted by Yoonmirae who was impressed with her talents that she showcased through songs on soundcloud. Later, Bibi (real name Kim Hyungseo; full stage name nakedbibi) would really begin her career on the show "The Fan" where she would finish at second place. In 2020 she made her debut with Binu which became her first ever OFFICIAL single. She writes and produces most of her music. Bibi works closely with kpop idols despite being a krnb artist, she wrote Twice's More & More, collabed with Jihyo, Chungha, Yena, Hyoyeon, Heechul, JYP, Soyeon as well as krnb artists such as twlv, Zico, Crush and others.

Shes been promoting for 4 years and raked in a lot of CFs in Korea as well as joining 88rising for HITC where she went viral for giving the best fan service (I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO GET THE KISS). Shes called the dark IU in Korea, her popularity was mostly contained to the Krnb scene until recently with Bam Yang Gang's virality

SHE IS ALSO AN ACTRESS ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS!!!! She's been in films, shows, and reality TV (running man, the fan etc)

• She must have come from a survival show group and then went solo like Kwon Eunbi. Cause that seems to be the only way soloists can last for more than 2 months.

Errrr well no! her talent is what allowed her to survive, not some group. Bibi has always been a soloist!

• Indonesia with a performance at ‘WE THE FEST’ - Secure your tickets now at

http://wethefest.com

GOvMsniakAA2M6R?format=jpg&name=large

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!