BIBI 'The dark IU' Is Now Charting With The 1000 Year Old Singer!

• Joint slay. She's been charting now for 3 days at the same consistency, freaking legend. Two self-made women ending the charts... my FAVES AT THAT OKAY

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• I don't really follow Bibi's career, but she always had good results like this? I'm pretty impressed, honestly. Especially because Taeyeon, that guy, I don't remember his name😅 ruling the charts for 2 months now, or more, and IU is here too with TWS, and we'll see how Le Sserafim will perform.

Don't think she's ever charted this high or ever this well - I remember hearing she is one loved by other musicians and westerners more than the public and that her Smiley feat was by far her highest charting.

Her music is pretty popular in RnB circles so shes always done far better on streaming sites than on charts. Her music sometimes gets blocked as inappropriate so she can't promote it and she did say on knowing bros she gets money from acting and producing so she can make the music she wants to make. This time around she can promote it and some reels of her on radio star apparently went super viral in SK.

Edit forgot to mention she also did a remix of Eve, Psyche & the Bluebeard's Wife which would have helped too.

• Bibi's an absolute gem, so glad she's seeing more mainstream success!

still one of the best songs/MVs of 2022

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Joint slay. She's been charting now for 3 days at the same consistency, freaking legend. Two self-made women ending the charts... my FAVES AT THAT OKAY

External Content x.com

This song, written by Jang Kiha, was done in the old IU style which Jang Kiha knew very well

Even the title, Bam Yanggang (night yokan) is a parody of Bam Pyunji (known as Through the Night in English).

Lee Jieun defeated by her ex in her own game.

• Bibi is the anointed one

• I don't really follow Bibi's career, but she always had good results like this? I'm pretty impressed, honestly. Especially because Taeyeon, that guy, I don't remember his name😅 ruling the charts for 2 months now, or more, and IU is here too with TWS, and we'll see how Le Sserafim will perform.

As far as i can tell, she has only been to the top 100 of Gaon/Cirlce charts 2 times, both she was featured on the songs.

Fever by JYP in 2019 At #30

Smiley by Yena in 2022 at #8

• As far as i can tell, she has only been to the top 100 of Gaon/Cirlce charts 2 times, both she was featured on the songs.

Fever by JYP in 2019 At #30

Smiley by Yena in 2022 at #8

she has 2 osts that did pretty well too

maybe if (from our beloved summer) - #21 peak, 17 weeks in top100

very slowly (from twenty-five twenty-one) - #48 peak, 7 weeks in top100

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• Bibi's an absolute gem, so glad she's seeing more mainstream success!

still one of the best songs/MVs of 2022

That whole album is just straight up fire

It's amazing, and all the MV's are amazing too

• Did the 1,000 year old put a curse on the up and coming usurper?

BIBI gives up performing in the middle of a song
    BIBI's recent performance took an unexpected turn when the singer abruptly halted in the middle of a song. On the March 9th episo…
    www.allkpop.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!