TRI.BE - Diamond Bop or Flop

• TRI.BE - Diamond Bop or Flop 12

1. Bop (6) 50%
    2. Super Bop (5) 42%
    3. I have no taste in music (1) 8%

TRI.BE - Diamond

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TRI.BE - Diamond
    Listen to Diamond by TRI.BE.
    tri-be.lnk.to

• 'Diamond' Cheering Guide

• The life of a nugu

i miss you mama

when things get harder

it's what i wanted it's not easy

it's frustrating “i just want “
    to make my way “my way “

External Content twitter.com

• Song Review: TRI.BE – Diamond

I don’t think Diamond will move the needle on TRI.BE’s trajectory, but it’s a hard song to dislike. There’s a pleasant sense of uplift across its entire running time, free from the kind of jarring transitions that often upend the flow of K-pop tracks. It’s a bit too modest to elicit sparks, but works as an enjoyable palette cleanser between more bombastic offerings.

• Their MV views really went down this comeback.

I know for Kiss their company bought lots of views.

Their popularity seems to be going the wrong way.

GG19kIcXEAAPx9y?format=jpg&name=medium

• It's hard to believe this is an outcome of Shinsendong Tiger and LE... the song sux as well as a whole group.

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• Well when nugu promoter is talking about you, you know that your comeback is not doing well

• [K-pop Star Showcase 2] Shine Like a Diamond Ep.1 TRI.BE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!