TWICE "With YOU-th" Album Sneak Peek

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One Spark already sounds so much better than I Got You

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OnceTaglist

• I'm officially done with TWICE and Nmixx is the last chance I'll give to JYP. I had enough of the autotune crap. There are like 2 maybe 3 good song, and neither of those requires autotune. JYP ruins these good songs, but the average Kpop fans will love it, for sure. Just like the hardcore fans. As a music lover, it makes my ear bleed.

Also, this PR is more creative than the album sounds like.

• I'm officially done with TWICE and Nmixx is the last chance I'll give to JYP. I had enough of the autotune crap. There are like 2 maybe 3 good song, and neither of those requires autotune. JYP ruins these good songs, but the average Kpop fans will love it, for sure. Just like the hardcore fans. As a music lover, it makes my ear bleed.

I doubt you were ever into Twice. You just wanted to complain about auto tune, in which case 99% of the groups out there ain't good enough for you. :boredr:

You can thank Ice Cube for the phrase.

Images

• I doubt you were ever into Twice. You just wanted to complain about auto tune, in which case 99% of the groups out there ain't good enough for you. :boredr:

Sure, I never was a huge fan, but I liked some of their songs, and yes, this is what we call an opinion and personal taste. There's nothing wrong with their vocals, they're average and that's good enough for Kpop, JYP shouldn't use autotune. It makes my ears bleed. But if others like it, good for them.

You tried so hard with this gif and linked it like 5 times. Hope your hands are okay, tho. 🤣

tien_phong_uondeo2_MBTA.gif

• External Content x.com

• Oh it's already today :omgr::omgr: everything sounds good to me !! One Spark does not sound as I expected AT ALL lol but IM HEARING VIDEOGAME MUSIC !!!! With emo singing? And is that a JEONGYEON CHORUS ?? hype hype also that album trailer had Rush as bgm so very hyped for this one as well !! New New sounds like that one usual very playful Twice bside (dancing Boo got me here- :angryr: ) and I have great faith in the last two as well :thumbs-up: :hype-cutie:

I was scared we might lose the Twice sound on this album but doesn't sound like it anymore, I'm at peace :smirks:

I just realized from now on we get something everyday then the comeback is actually this Friday AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:flop::flop::flop::flop::flop::cheer-bunny:

• Yes, i didnt like One Spark from the previous teaser. Now im wondering if it was actually a teaser for One Spark or something else.

But I was good with the sound on this one. I was a bit worried when the girls said they wanted IGY to be the title instead and me thinking its gonna be hard to top IGY but One Spark sounds like it might be just as good.

Unfortunately as usual, Onces are pretty split on this from what I'm seeing on other forums.

I hope everyone can find atleast a track they like on thus album. It sounds like alot of love was put into it :flower-cutie:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!